Lurking turd? Toilet help

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello,

I need help!

We have a strange problem with our downstairs loo, it appears to play host to a 'lurking turd'!

Everytime you go to the loo the water is brown and there are poo particles lingering at the bottom of the pan, on flushing its clear and flushes well. Then, even if you've only had a wee, the next time you go, there are the poo particles again.

A few weeks ago the loo got blocked but with perseverance and a few buckets of water it cleared.

Now I can't help but think that there's a poo, lingering in the ubend or something. Is that even possible!? I dont even know how a toilet works, how can there be something potentially stuck in there if it's flushing well for other no.2s? And if not a phantom poo then why else am I getting this sh!t slurry in the bottom of the loo?

Please help!!

Kate

Sponsored Links
You need one of these...
image.jpeg

Or one of these...
image.jpeg

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

It happens. Chuck more buckets of water down, to dislodge it. Or just wait for it to, ahem, disintegrate naturally.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back