M25 Eco Protests

No violence, just informed the glued down protesters that the car with the solvent is stuck in a traffic jam and as a result the solvent won't be able to reach the site until after the traffic jam has cleared.

Fair chance that a bottle of solvent might appear from a protestors rucksack after a few hours

Sponsored Links
What green credentials?

I'm commenting on a thread. I put it to certain posters that they want to see harm to protestors and they accuse me of being a liar. I say it is them who are liars. Both posters have suggested violence towards the protestors but have expressed nothing towards climate change deaths. Liars and charlatans.

Liar my arse.

suggested violence

yep ask them to get off the road

Give em 20 mins ( ?) to comply than deploy tazors

sorted :cool:

Indeed, how the pollution map of the world would change if we looked at where the end product is made rather than where it is manufactured
I think you meant where it is used, (and eventually discarded) rather than where it is manufactured.

I say it is them who are liars. Both posters have suggested violence towards the protestors but have expressed nothing towards climate change deaths. Liars and charlatans.
I have noticed that there are a group of posters on this site that would happily resort to violence and mayhem as their proposed solution to all and any problem: Climate protestors, asylum seekers, criminals, unemployed, etc.
Then they point their fingers at other countries for their willingness to resort to violence as barbaric.
They don't see the hypocrisy in their attitude.

Sponsored Links
Some posts have been deleted
I think you meant where it is used, (and eventually discarded) rather than where it is manufactured.
indeed. I did mean where it is used not where it is made.

For instance, the cost of our clean green wind energy

The lake of toxic waste at Baotou, China, which as been dumped by the rare earth processing plants in the background
The true-cost-Britains-clean-green-wind-power-experiment-Pollution-disastrous-scale
article-1350811-0CF36063000005DC-625_634x286.jpg

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/mo...er-experiment-Pollution-disastrous-scale.html

I remember that Attenborough took over at the beeb as the resident animal bloke and environmentalist, not long after David Bellamy found himself blacklisted.
For the record, I trust Bellamy's views over Attenborough's any day of the week, a degree of scepticism and not being in somebody's pocket goes a long way, of course he didn't fit in with the 'groupthink' of the time.
Whose pocket is Attenborough in that makes him untrustworthy?

Sponsored Links
Back