United Kingdom
Has made vaccination compulsory for care workers
Hospital staff etc

they have till September to sort themselves out

he considered ( may still do) making it compulsory for every one

less than 30 % of nurses have been jabbed

if they don’t get the jab they will not be paid or get a salary

Sponsored Links
Trouble is French scoundrels are (wisely) distrustful of the authorities. Could be interesting making it compulsory. What will they do, drag them off the street and hold them down?

probably :idea: the french do like confrontation and there plod will be up for it :mrgreen:

they will probably be on some type of bonus scheme incentive

30 Euros per jab

Trouble is French scoundrels are (wisely) distrustful of the authorities. Could be interesting making it compulsory. What will they do, drag them off the street and hold them down?
I think you'll find that scoundrels the world over are distrustful of authorities.
I believe you and transam are distrustful of authorities.
Transam frequently calls them " a load of pencil pushers" etc.
However, whether that is wise, is debatable.

They will not be paid. There's no need to "drag them off the street and hold them down".

Sponsored Links
probably :idea: the french do like confrontation and there plod will be up for it :mrgreen:

they will probably be on some type of bonus scheme incentive

30 Euros per jab
Transam has progressed to constructing fantasies on other's fantasies now. :rolleyes:

I see transam is still being protected by the mods to make his usual divisive comments. promoting hatred.
Now he makes his usual stupid comment about the French and I am quickly stopped from responding.
upload_2021-7-13_13-40-23.png

The mods are actively assisting transam in his promotion of hatred and division.
The sensible and impartial thing to do would have been to delete transam's stupid trolling comment. But no, he is being assisted to troll.

Afaik they are also making it compulsory to have had the jab to get on a train

expect the french national past time of riots over the caper

tis some thing they are good at
A good riot :idea:;)

Ah so it's ok for Macron to decide such measures...

But bojo says it and everyone loses their sh:t

Clearly transam has been advised that he is free to troll to his heart's content.
With the recent false allegations by the previously mentioned culprits, (now including Vinty and jonny2007) and the obvious freedom for transam to troll, it is clear that there is a coordinated effort to bully me into some kind of action.

Maybe I was right about the discussions that has been going on in the gas forum. And there has been some planning to coordinate a campaign of false allegations and trolling.
Clearly there is some kind of coordinated effort occurring.

Ah so it's ok for Macron to decide such measures...

But bojo says it and everyone loses their sh:t
Macron is president of France, Boris is PM of UK.
If the French want to object, they can. If the British want to object to Boris's policies, they can.
Why do you think they are obliged to copy each other.
Of the few that I have spoken to, it is welcomed.

Mind you it does not look to good

only 30% of French health workers ( nurses etc) have had the jab :confused:

perhaps they are going to use it as a bargaining chip for a pay rise :idea:

;)
Macron is likely to take further measures

only a fool would believe what a troll posts.
The mods are actively assisting transam in his promotion of hatred and division.
The sensible and impartial thing to do would have been to delete transam's stupid trolling comment. But no, he is being assisted to troll.
And despite what some mistakenly believe:

upload_2021-7-13_13-2-34.png

it isnt because the site doesnt know who he is that transam is being allowed to get away with it.

Cinemas as well apparently

no jab

no entry

restaurants ??? They never said but it’s likely ??

Sponsored Links
Back