MAD MAN roof cleaning in the snow

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
take a look as this nutter.
GALLERY]
View media item 18857
Cleaning snow off a roof prior to washing it????

NO harness
NO cat ladder
No Brain.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
not chopped or shopped at all.

real thing, a friend took them from his lounge.
fair enough then :eek: Perhaps if he`s ok on 3 storeys he could come and help me liberate a load of tiles from our local closed down asylum...to re use on my bungalow. :idea: That`s 3 storey.I`m thinking that when they get round to demo, they`ll just pullit all down with a monster Hymac. :cry:

not brave or smart........characters like that put other innocent people at risk besides themselves.

and who would let someone work on the roof of their property in the snow :rolleyes:

Its fake.
If you look at the ground below him its clear off snow!
If he was clearing as much snow as seen in the picture cleared from the roof then you would see it just to the left of the bins.
His left leg is also missing and the roof looks cluttered with something other than snow and tiles.
Verdict- Badly photoshopped.

what the cook is wrong with you people, I do not want a kin reward for this picture, you are not the Daily Mirror.
The photo was shown to me IN THE Phone and e-mailed from a MOBILE, quite frankly I couldn't give a flying cook if it in YOUR expert opinion a wrong'en, I have nothing to prove and all this just proves that the majority of forum junkies are just Grumpy Old Men looking for somethin to winge about.

Nuff Said, I will remove them if any more billy no mates have to vent their spleens about it.

:!: :!: :!: :!: :rolleyes:

hey norcon! you've gone and upset harley :confused:

photoshopped or not that guys gonna end up hurting himself :eek:

dont take things so seriously harley its only a forum ;)

Looks like it don't take much to upset him. :LOL:
Bit thin skinned me thinks.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back