Maddie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I have children, as for being called an idiot for no reason does seem to reflect on my earlier comment about you.
In answer to your question one child waits whilst the other gets the football and when all together I can then watch the 2nd child get the ice cream. As it is a family picnic my wife could watch as I collected the ball as I would be playing with my son anyway.
You really are suffering from something, I am not sure what but it clearly needs addressing.

no, you're choosing to miss the point...no wife there... just you and three kids... two of them run off, as they tend to do, towards potential danger,,, and you have to choose which of the three to choose from...

Sponsored Links
i suspect none or you idiots have kids... but lets run this scenario past you... you're in the park with your three kids... the 9yr old boots his football over to the hilly bit of the park and it rolls down towards the pond... he chases after it... your yr old decides she wants an ice cream which is the other way, near the road... and sets off, and your 2 year old is on the picnic blanket, next to their pushchair.....

what do you do?

Irrelevant as all of that is, any sensible parent would tell the nine year old to come back, tell the little girl to come back, and take it from there. Would that be too hard for you.

you don't have kids do you !!

no, you're choosing to miss the point...no wife there... just you and three kids... two of them run off, as they tend to do, towards potential danger,,, and you have to choose which of the three to choose from...

You are such a one track minded fool. You've had your answer to that everyday scenario.
You have spent christ knows how many pages trying to get various users to agree with you that paedos are worse than irresponsible parents, EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT. It doesn't take away from the fact that the Mccanns were criminally irresponsible that night. Idiot.

Sponsored Links
Irrelevant as all of that is, any sensible parent would tell the nine year old to come back, tell the little girl to come back, and take it from there. Would that be too hard for you.

Or just let 'em run riot like Martian :LOL:

You are such a one track minded fool. You've had your answer to that everyday scenario.
You have spent christ knows how many pages trying to get various users to agree with you that paedos are worse than irresponsible parents, EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT. It doesn't take away from the fact that the Mccanns were criminally irresponsible that night. Idiot.

Well i'll be blowed... you do accept what i was getting at after all... fook me, you're hard work...

And as i's said numerous times, the McCanns were irresponsible.... but we need to find the true crims and string them up....

(No need to be rude about agreeing with me Sooey !! ;) )

Well i'll be blowed... you do accept what i was getting at after all... fook me, you're hard work...

So you're happy now that somebody has stated the blindingly obvious to you.
Did you really think that anybody thought that somebody who would abduct a child is not worse than a well meaning but careless parent. :rolleyes:
GROW UP

@ Sooey, LMB, FMT (although i like you a bit Fred)... you lot are the @rseh0le of the internet.... vile, nasty boring, limited, ego sucking non-persons....

please don't respond as i don't want 70 emails from DIYnot tomorrow!!

just walk away scratch any semlence of ****** you might have and pick on someone else !!! I'm bored with your all..!!!

Night night ;)

That is really funny as looking back on here you have threatened a fight, called someone a seriously bad four letter word.
As pointed out if you cannot control the situation mentioned your not really fit for purpose either. The parents were as criminally guilty as the sick person who committed the crime. If not more so, as there were other children present too if I remember correctly. I have no idea who you are and have no wish to other than to avoid you by all means. Your demur and thinking are not on a normal adults understanding nor comprehension.

That is really funny as looking back on here you have threatened a fight, called someone a seriously bad four letter word.
As pointed out if you cannot control the situation mentioned your not really fit for purpose either. The parents were as criminally guilty as the sick person who committed the crime. If not more so, as there were other children present too if I remember correctly. I have no idea who you are and have no wish to other than to avoid you by all means. Your demur and thinking are not on a normal adults understanding nor comprehension.

I alerted the mods about you response :rolleyes: .... goodbye !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back