Maddie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
You need to grow up dhead, the sooner you do the sooner people on here will give you some of the respect you so obviously crave but sadly lack.

who are you? you are weird.. and if that's all you get called on here think yourself lucky... can't you see that the paedo that stole Maddie the the prime wrongdoer? not the parents... they did wrong, but not as bad as the paedo !!

They are just as wrong in my book. They should not have children if they cannot be bothered to look after them. Even wild animals fair better in the parenting stakes than they have.
You are a horrible man for they way you present yourself, are you a victim of some similar crime or just drunk?

lol... have you got kids? Associated Alarm?

You need to grow up dhead, the sooner you do the sooner people on here will give you some of the respect you so obviously crave but sadly lack.

answer a direct question then !!!!??????

Sponsored Links
i suspect none or you idiots have kids... but lets run this scenario past you... you're in the park with your three kids... the 9yr old boots his football over to the hilly bit of the park and it rolls down towards the pond... he chases after it... your yr old decides she wants an ice cream which is the other way, near the road... and sets off, and your 2 year old is on the picnic blanket, next to their pushchair.....

what do you do?

:rolleyes: why arent you in bed with your wife Immy.....................its Saturday night.......oh....i mean Sunday morning!

i suspect none or you idiots have kids... but lets run this scenario past you... you're in the park with your three kids... the 9yr old boots his football over to the hilly bit of the park and it rolls down towards the pond... he chases after it... your yr old decides she wants an ice cream which is the other way, near the road... and sets off, and your 2 year old is on the picnic blanket, next to their pushchair.....

what do you do?

Irrelevant as all of that is, any sensible parent would tell the nine year old to come back, tell the little girl to come back, and take it from there. Would that be too hard for you.

Yes I have children, as for being called an idiot for no reason does seem to reflect on my earlier comment about you.
In answer to your question one child waits whilst the other gets the football and when all together I can then watch the 2nd child get the ice cream. As it is a family picnic my wife could watch as I collected the ball as I would be playing with my son anyway.
You really are suffering from something, I am not sure what but it clearly needs addressing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back