Maddie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of you are dillusional.... masona, noseall... do (did) you follow your kids around 24/7 with a big pair of padded gloves on, so you could catch them when they fall?

your argument is based on something all parents want but just isn't practical... you can't protect them ALL the time...

Just look at the kids that die during PE at school, or on the way home from school... dozens...

So it's about RISK... how much risk you'll allow... i suspect the McCanns had done similar throughout their holiday, with the other parents....and this was considered an average risk... because a passer by wouldn't realise the room had kids in.... but if you're being watched, they know everything.

Joe's sick attitude that the McCanns were boozed up and "wife swapping" is vile spin of the most offensive nature - as Joe loves to do :rolleyes: and should be stomped on by the mods !

Sponsored Links
Have to agree Marty. No parent can possibly watch their offspring 24/7. Paedo's know this and probably take full advantage of this fact if they are targeting a potential victim. People are more relaxed on holiday (that';s why we go on holiday,,, to relax, from the pressures of the world)
Having said that, I reckon Maddy, could have been the victim of an opportunist, who could have struck at any time. (not just when her parents happened to be out at dinner) He/She, isn't going to make a lot of noise breaking into an apartment, and will do his/her utmost, not to draw attention to him/herselves in the process)
People seem to forget this. (look at the instances of paedophilia in this country alone and it's frightening) Simply because Maddy got abducted, doesn't make her parents bad parents. If so, there's lots of other people in this country, who'd be labelled "Bad Parents"

Hmmmmm, Brinks Mat, thought they had fantastic security. They lost around £26 million, most of which was never recovered.
Northern Bank suffered the greatest loss of any single bank robbery. Art museums all over the world have reported thefts running into £millions.
Decent Security? Your having a laugh.
As I said previously a locked door keeps honest people out. Same with any security measure. It may deter a burglary or theft, but certainly won't stop a determined individual or gang.

This was not the case here though was it. Having some detection with even a "chime" WILL alert someone. Your now talking high end multi million theft.
Not quite the same is it. You may also remember some of your mentioned had insiders working for them. Is a parent going to collude in the removal of their offspring?

As I said adequate precautions in a domestic situation will more than suffice. In a hotel abroad you DO not leave your children alone. For that matter a hotel in this country.
A well designed and thought out system with the correct locks and of course key control is all that is needed. And the co-operation of the family members to adhere to a few simple rules. From the sound of it I doubt you even have a smoke alarm working nor a escape plan in case of fire.

Hmmmmm, Brinks Mat, thought they had fantastic security. They lost around £26 million, most of which was never recovered.
Northern Bank suffered the greatest loss of any single bank robbery. Art museums all over the world have reported thefts running into £millions.
Decent Security? Your having a laugh.
As I said previously a locked door keeps honest people out. Same with any security measure. It may deter a burglary or theft, but certainly won't stop a determined individual or gang.

This was not the case here though was it. Having some detection with even a "chime" WILL alert someone. Your now talking high end multi million theft.
Not quite the same is it. You may also remember some of your mentioned had insiders working for them. Is a parent going to collude in the removal of their offspring?

As I said adequate precautions in a domestic situation will more than suffice. In a hotel abroad you DO not leave your children alone. For that matter a hotel in this country.
A well designed and thought out system with the correct locks and of course key control is all that is needed. And the co-operation of the family members to adhere to a few simple rules. From the sound of it I doubt you even have a smoke alarm working nor a escape plan in case of fire.
get fookin real.... :eek: i'm deemed a bit weird because i do check smoke alarms, and when i visit hotels etc, i look for fire exits... but most people DO NOT!!!!

As Joiner John alluded to.... the parent were relaxed, and felt safe....they made a miscalculation based on normal scenarios, not determined paedo's... there's no defence for that !!

Sponsored Links
The parents were getting their rocks off with their friends. I read it in the NotW.

I was talking about his own property. Nothing else in the checking of smoke alarms and fire exits. Although they should be adequately marked out in a hotelier type premises.
The parents were too relaxed and are at fault.
As for the need to swear, I find no reason for your outburst.

He's an idiot. He'll be threatening physical violence shortly. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I was talking about his own property. Nothing else in the checking of smoke alarms and fire exits. Although they should be adequately marked out in a hotelier type premises.
The parents were too relaxed and are at fault.
As for the need to swear, I find no reason for your outburst.

What? :rolleyes: go and grow some testicles... or at least get some off ebay !! :rolleyes:

Have to agree Marty. No parent can possibly watch their offspring 24/7. Paedo's know this and probably take full advantage of this fact if they are targeting a potential victim. People are more relaxed on holiday (that';s why we go on holiday,,, to relax, from the pressures of the world)

You don't go on holiday and leave little kids alone, asleep in a room. Simple as that. :rolleyes: Watching them 24/7 has got nothing to do with it.

To be perfectly fair here, there seems to be a lot of conflict here.
I would have thought it was obvious the parents were at fault, there is no one else to blame in my view. They were the ones responsible and they left the children alone.

He's an idiot. He'll be threatening physical violence shortly. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

This whole "pointing the finger " at the mcCanns is sick!!! and you Joe, love the attention i know, but you need to shut the fook up... the wrongdoers are the paedos that took Maddie,,,, and at this point in time it's seeming like you support them? !!!!! :eek:

To be perfectly fair here, there seems to be a lot of conflict here.
I would have thought it was obvious the parents were at fault, there is no one else to blame in my view. They were the ones responsible and they left the children alone.

What about the 'person' that STOLE SOMEONE ELSES CHILD !!!!!!!! are you completely stupid? :eek:

the wrongdoers are the paedos that took Maddie,,,, and at this point in time it's seeming like you support them
?

Only to your idiotic mind....offer him out again. :rolleyes:

You don't go on holiday and leave little kids alone, asleep in a room. Simple as that. :rolleyes: Watching them 24/7 has got nothing to do with it.

you have no ability to debate reasonably... so just butt out Sooey (lover ;) )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back