Maddie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
but if the crim wants in bad enough, they'll use a JCB !!!

They did that at Loughgall and the perpetrators were all shot dead.
In fact anything that moved that day at the scene was slotted. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Here's a hypothetical situation for Joe (as he likes the hypothetical) Joe drops his kids at school at 8:45am in the morning. They enter the school, and Joe, satisfied his duty is done, drives off to the "Assemble some guitar parts and call yourself a luthier" shop.
Unbeknown to Joe,, his kids have already left the school, thinking they'll play hookey for the day. The teachers are powerless to stop this!!. Later on that morning, whilst Joe is bolting the neck onto a body,(and dreaming of the profit) ,, one of his kids is run over by a car on a main road, and ends up in hospital, with 2 broken legs, a broken arm, punctured lung, bruised liver and severe concussion. The kid will be lucky to ever walk again.
Q Who does Joe blame for this?
Does he look at posts he's made on here and think " Well fair enough,, at the end of the day, they are my responsibility/" Or,,,,,,,,, Does he do what almost every other parent would do,,, and blame the teachers for letting his kids go ?

I like to think I know what Joe would do. (although he's going to take the easy option now and blame himself) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

I'd carry on making guitars the way that Fender and Gibson make them - from a kit of parts.

I'd carry on making guitars the way that Fender and Gibson make them - from a kit of parts.

You forget though that Fender and Gibson, actually start with virgin timber. They don't buy in ready made bodies and necks (which you apparently do)

Anyway, about your kids,,,,,,,,,,,, Are you hypothetically to blame?
;) ;) ;)

Sponsored Links
Fender push wood into a machine that comes out as a neck. They, like I, then bolt them together. Gedditt yet?

Ermm,, Yes I "Gedditt" Joe. You however, don't machine the parts you buy to "Make" your guitar.. But what about your poor kids? Have they recovered yet? And more importantly,,, Who do you blame?
Answers on a postcard please. ;) ;) ;)

The people that assemble the guitars don't make them - they are in a big stack on a pallet - have a look at the factory on-line - wise up kiddo.

Here's a scenario;

There are paedophile predators all over the world, lurking, waiting for any chance to snare a vulnerable child. These vile monsters appear as ordinary people in society from the bottom to the top. They are very devious and some are very clever.

Do you...

A) Make it ridiculously easy for them by staying out all night on the pi$$.

or..

B) Stay at home and look after them.

Hmm. Tough choice.

but you're wrong... insults aside... kids asleep upstairs, you're tapping away on your keyboard, licking your lips as you find an IMAMARTIAN post to jump on, with Bros turned up a bit loud,
To turn it up loud is irresponsible if you can't hear your kids
here your kid coughing, and be sick, and choke
Buy a baby monitor for this
and what about cot death?
Nothing to do with irresponsible parents
and carbon monoxide poisoning,
Buy a carbon monoxide
and in a big house, you wouldn't hear a paedo break in
Why not?
and what about when you go to bed and go to sleep.... you leave them to the will of the gods for 7, 8 hours?... YOU CAN'T WATCH OVER THEM 24/7 !!!!!!
Yes you can with all the technology gadgets, if you care about your kids, trust me you would do everything you can.

Prevention is better than cure

Whereas good parenting and a decent security system WILL protect.
They should be in jail for what they did. Or rather did not.

joe will NEVER answer the question you want answering because he is a coward.

Whereas good parenting and a decent security system WILL protect.
They should be in jail for what they did. Or rather did not.
Hmmmmm, Brinks Mat, thought they had fantastic security. They lost around £26 million, most of which was never recovered.
Northern Bank suffered the greatest loss of any single bank robbery. Art museums all over the world have reported thefts running into £millions.
Decent Security? Your having a laugh.
As I said previously a locked door keeps honest people out. Same with any security measure. It may deter a burglary or theft, but certainly won't stop a determined individual or gang.

I've got ed209 just inside my front door. :LOL:
Every home should have one. :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back