Maddie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's like having a conversation with a ******.
You stated that the maccanns couldn't be expected to keep an eye on their kids at all times. I replied to that point by pointing out that when they're in bed asleep they bl**dy well could.

Sponsored Links
You let your kids run around a car-park? FFS - let them run on the M1 while you are at it. Silly bogga. :rolleyes:

You stated that the maccanns couldn't be expected to keep an eye on their kids at all times. I replied to that point by pointing out that when they're in bed asleep they bl**dy well could.

but you're wrong... insults aside... kids asleep upstairs, you're tapping away on your keyboard, licking your lips as you find an IMAMARTIAN post to jump on, with Bros turned up a bit loud, don't here your kid coughing, and be sick, and choke... and what about cot death? and carbon monoxide poisoning, and in a big house, you wouldn't hear a paedo break in....and what about when you go to bed and go to sleep.... you leave them to the will of the gods for 7, 8 hours?... YOU CAN'T WATCH OVER THEM 24/7 !!!!!!

You let your kids run around a car-park? FFS - let them run on the M1 while you are at it. Silly bogga. :rolleyes:

you either pretended to have kids, or your memory is leaving you old man !!! ;)

Sponsored Links

but you're wrong... insults aside... kids asleep upstairs, you're tapping away on your keyboard, licking your lips as you find an IMAMARTIAN post to jump on, with Bros turned up a bit loud, don't here your kid coughing, and be sick, and choke... and what about cot death? and carbon monoxide poisoning, and in a big house, you wouldn't hear a paedo break in....and what about when you go to bed and go to sleep.... you leave them to the will of the gods for 7, 8 hours?... YOU CAN'T WATCH OVER THEM 24/7 !!!!!!

We are talking about a child who was left alone asleep in bed in a strange place and abducted.
You try to justify the parents actions by saying you can't protect your kids all of the time.
Then you bring in a whole pile of irrelevant scenarios to further illustrate your non point.
You couldn't look more foolish if you offered to fight someone over it.....er

You all seem to forget that joe is a sad little man who lives in a caravan out in the wild. He has no children and no family nor friends. He does, however, have a guitar with a single string which he plucks at times.

Poor fella lives in a theoretical land and not the real world.

We are talking about a child who was left alone asleep in bed in a strange place and abducted.
You try to justify the parents actions by saying you can't protect your kids all of the time.
Then you bring in a whole pile of irrelevant scenarios to further illustrate your non point.
You couldn't look more foolish if you offered to fight someone over it.....er

No i proved you wrong...... get over it boyfriend ;) !!

Mr Martian, could you answer this question honestly -

Do you think it is acceptable to leave a child in a hotel room unattended whilst you go to a restaurant?

Mr Martian, could you answer this question honestly -

Do you think it is acceptable to leave a child in a hotel room unattended whilst you go to a restaurant?

i have stated many times on this thread that the McCanns were wrong. I also stated that i wouldn't have done what they did. However, this whole thread started like some sort of evil lynchmob baying for the McCann's blood, and yet ignoring the fact that the real and much bigger crime was committed by whomever kidnapped Maddie.

So no, what they did was not acceptable...

(there's a first, a straight answer to a question in GD .. put it in your diary Sooey, Joe etc .... look and learn !!! :evil: )

you either pretended to have kids, or your memory is leaving you old man !!! ;)

Well do you let them loose on a car park or what? You aren't fit to have them.

emotive nonsense Joe.... taking kids anywhere is like trying to herd cats.... and kids have no sense of danger... situations will arise.... that's the risk...

Didn't you ever fall out of a tree when you were a kid? (oh no, i forgot, you're an internet 'argubot' - not a real human !!!! apologies !! :rolleyes: )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back