Maddie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Unfortunately martian, he does not need any excuses to write complete rubbish, be unspeakably rude or insulting or indeed, all three!

That is why he has long been on my ignore list. ;)

Sponsored Links
Unfortunately martian, he does not need any excuses to write complete rubbish, be unspeakably rude or insulting or indeed, all three!

maybe it's time to un-ignore and right the wrongs !! he is a complete ****!!

Worra dope. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I don't drink or do drugs.

well that's worse... you have no excuse for being evil !!! think of the girl first !!!!! ffs !!

Pity that her parents didn't eh?

Joe, are you forgetting the "thing" that stole Maddie? what about them? tell us your opinion?

If I leave my wallet on the train seat I expect it to be stolen. It's my fault for being stupid. Leaving three kids in a hotel room alone? Criminal. Lock them up.

I don't drink or do drugs.

well that's worse... you have no excuse for being evil !!! think of the girl first !!!!! ffs !!

Pity that her parents didn't eh?

Joe, are you forgetting the "thing" that stole Maddie? what about them? tell us your opinion?

If I leave my wallet on the train seat I expect it to be stolen. It's my fault for being stupid. Leaving three kids in a hotel room alone? Criminal. Lock them up.

Voila !! Joe condones criminal activity !!

when i was a kid i handed in a £10 note that i found to the police station..... because i was brought up right !!!

Joe is a scumbag !!!

What's sick about you lot is you all jumped in with your bigotted ideas about the parents, and class, and money, yet none of you thought about a 4 year old girl !!!! and the biggest thing you're all missing is the FACT there's a criminal out there who took Maddie !!

Stupid parents, but VILE paedo!!!

grow up you lot !!

Are you including me in your stupid generalisation?

Sooey, does i matter? either you like what i said or you don't... you don't like what you perceive me to be.. so we're on dodgy ground already... but i'd hope some people hated the nonsense aimed at Maddies parents... they're stupid, but not anywhere as bad as the paeds that took maddie !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back