Made me Laff Out Loud...

Sponsored Links
It's just the Mods way of saying 'shut up Galahad, you're being a nob again.'

Right wing supporters applaud a loss of freedom of speech.

Sponsored Links
It would help if people could come to understand that "freedom of speech" does not equate to compulsion of platform operators to allow anything to be said.

It would help if people could come to understand that "freedom of speech" does not equate to compulsion of platform operators to allow anything to be said.
And it would also help if the people wittering in that techdirt article could come to understand that the likes of Mark Zuckerberg going to prison because the likes of Facebook wont stop their services from being used to spread lies and to make death threats etc would be a good thing. Telling a female politician that she should be raped ought not to be free speech - it ought to be very expensive speech indeed.

I believe in freedom of speech :cool:

well to a certain extent any way :sneaky:

no need for abuse imo but tbh if it was or is directed at my good self I could not care less

got threatened and abused on some American web site I happened to stumble across
It was all from red neck types imo

there all fruit cakes any way all related to one another ;)

my mate bubba from the Pontiac forum has gone missing he has not posted since Trump got ditched :confused:

Shut up Notch, you're being a nob again.;)

You applauded when Tory govt prorogued govt.

You approved of Johnson's deals - he put through Parliament with no time to debate
You approve of the right wing assault on BBC - because Tory govt wants to avoid any criticism.

This govt has been trying to only allow speaking to right wing newspapers

This govt are avoiding publishing their dodgy deals.

Sponsored Links
Back