Magic Money Tree for Bribes

Sponsored Links
I see that JohnD has mentioned Brexit and red buses again

He must be obsessed :LOL: dunno about must

he is obsessed and as for Corbyn blimey dare say he has got corbyns old army surplus jacket that was raffled :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Silly tranny makes up his slurs but can't find recent quotes.

I can find his, though.

You claim to have supplied evidence of Labour offering cash bribes to DUP. You appear to suggest that the 42 day detention bill was only passed with DUP support, I'm assuming you introduced that because it was somehow connected to your suggestion of bribes. It wouldn't be anything to do with national security, and in DUP's best interests.
I suppose this is your version of evidence:

But then you suggest that even though there were offers of cash, DUP refused them? So there weren't any bribes, and if they were offered, DUP refused them. But they negotiated them with the Conservatives. So, if as you claim, there were bribes but DUP refused them, it was not out of a moral objection to bribes, more from a political viewpoint, or perhaps it wasn't a moral nor political objection to bribes, more like the price wasn't right!

That is what you call evidence? It's looks more like confused ramblings to me.
Perhaps you got your information from the rumour mill.

Allegations of a political bribe for these votes were denied
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Counter-Terrorism_Act_2008

Then you suggest that bribes were also offered to the IRA:

It really does look like you are throwing allegations around as though it was confetti. There's not an iota of evidence provided by you, just confused ramblings.
You sound very disoriented, don't make things more complicated than they need to be.
The point I was making was that the Labour party isn't above offering bribes so stop sneering at the Tories and the DUP.
What is worse giving extra funding to the DUP which is spent on on services or as Labour did under Blair the offer of amnesty to murderers in return for a deal.
If Corbyn thought he could do a deal with the DUP or any other party for that matter he would dive at it.
I notice that Corbyn has said he supports the prosecution of British soldiers for alleged offences committed in N.Ireland .
As one ex para pointed out why should ex soldiers be prosecuted whether they are guilty or not if the IRA have been given guarantees that they won't be prosecuted for their crimes.

You sound very disoriented, don't make things more complicated than they need to be.
I'm not the one posting confused ramblings.

What is worse giving extra funding to the DUP which is spent on on services or as Labour did under Blair the offer of amnesty to murderers in return for a deal.
What is worse, climbing a hill, or, as I did under Snowdonia, burrowing through it?
It's a nonsense assumption, that didn't happen, so how can you make sensible comparisons?
If Corbyn thought he could do a deal with the DUP or any other party for that matter he would dive at it.
Possibly, but as he's not the government, never has been the government, it's pure supposition.
I think, if the queen was the pope, she'd live in Rome. Or, if my aunty had balls she'd be my uncle. That is the kind of nonsense that compares to yours.
I notice that Corbyn has said he supports the prosecution of British soldiers for alleged offences committed in N.Ireland .
I'm sure he's not the only one, Shall we make a little list?
As one ex para pointed out why should ex soldiers be prosecuted whether they are guilty or not if the IRA have been given guarantees that they won't be prosecuted for their crimes.
As one ex-inventor pointed out, whether they were really inventors or not, why should I not have a blue plaque to go on the house if they can?

I'm not the one posting confused ramblings.

What is worse, climbing a hill, or, as I did under Snowdonia, burrowing through it?
It's a nonsense assumption, that didn't happen, so how can you make sensible comparisons?

Possibly, but as he's not the government, never has been the government, it's pure supposition.
I think, if the queen was the pope, she'd live in Rome. Or, if my aunty had balls she'd be my uncle. That is the kind of nonsense that compares to yours.

I'm sure he's not the only one, Shall we make a little list?

As one ex-inventor pointed out, whether they were really inventors or not, why should I not have a blue plaque to go on the house if they can?
Stop waffling, Corbyn would do a deal with the DUP tomorrow and probably offer them a lot more money than the Tories and why not, after all it is only taxpayers money.

image.jpg

View attachment 161096

trump-may.jpg
You forgot that one mate.
172822493-4b1aaf5e-7616-4760-bb04-1b6b191bf2a2.jpg

In that it was a rebellion against the government, yes. But 'terrorist' is a relative description, not an absolute definition.
It all depends on whether you sympathise with the 'terrorist' cause, or not.
Definition of a freedom fighter is someone who kills other people's families in a foreign country .
A terrorist is someone in your own country who could come and kill your family.
Hamas is considered a terrorist organisation by Israel because Hamas tries to Kill Israelis, as regional terrorist group Corbyn can support Hamas because his not being threatened by them.

In that it was a rebellion against the government, yes. But 'terrorist' is a relative description, not an absolute definition.
It all depends on whether you sympathise with the 'terrorist' cause, or not.

Have you admitted they are not terrorists yet.......youve had enough time to google it to death.

Do you know why Syrian freedom fighters are not classed as terrorists, or have you worked it out yet?

Stop waffling, Corbyn would do a deal with the DUP tomorrow and probably offer them a lot more money than the Tories and why not, after all it is only taxpayers money.
He might do, except that he hasn't so far. That can't be said of TM. She has.

I understand that the DUP are still in talks with TM about backing her deal.
Except now TM is saying, "no bother, I can't present my Deal again now, so i won't need your support after all".
DUP are saying, " But we were going to back you, we just hadn't finalised the price, so you've still got to pay us".

Have you admitted they are not terrorists yet.......youve had enough time to google it to death.

Do you know why Syrian freedom fighters are not classed as terrorists, or have you worked it out yet?
As I explained earlier. I didn't need to google anything, so your premise is fallacious.
Your question is facetious because I have already explained, the Syrian freedom fighter were terrorists, as far as the legitimate government of Syria are concerned. You might not class them as terrorists because the UK has adopted their cause. You, as a UK citizen will naturally concur with the UK government's position.
Even Vinty realises that the definition of terrorist is a relative definition. Although his definition is erroneous.

Edit: just to appease you, I've now looked for a definition:

It is the use of violence or threat of violence in the pursuit of political, religious, ideological or social objectives. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Definitions_of_terrorism

That'll do. It fits the Syrian Rebel Forces. The clue is in the name.

Have you worked up sufficient courage yet to offer an explanation why you think I should not have access to a weapon?
Have you managed to find a ranking table for net migration yet?

Last edited:
As I explained earlier. I didn't need to google anything, so your premise is fallacious.
Your question is facetious because I have already explained, the Syrian freedom fighter were terrorists, as far as the legitimate government of Syria are concerned. You might not class them as terrorists because the UK has adopted their cause. You, as a UK citizen will naturally concur with the UK government's position.
Even Vinty realises that the definition of terrorist is a relative definition. Although his definition is erroneous.

Edit: just to appease you, I've now looked for a definition:

It is the use of violence or threat of violence in the pursuit of political, religious, ideological or social objectives. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Definitions_of_terrorism

That'll do. It fits the Syrian Rebel Forces. The clue is in the name.

Have you worked up sufficient courage yet to offer an explanation why you think I should not have access to a weapon?
Have you managed to find a ranking table for net migration yet?

The reason u should not have a fire arm himagin is because u may well be unfit to own one ? Not a fit and proper person to own one ?

You masquerade around using different id's so how could any one possibly trust you with a fire arm ?

Plus u come across as flakey :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back