Magic Money Tree for Bribes

Do you think Syrian rebel leaders are terrorists then?
In that it was a rebellion against the government, yes. But 'terrorist' is a relative description, not an absolute definition.
It all depends on whether you sympathise with the 'terrorist' cause, or not.

Sponsored Links
In that it was a rebellion against the government, yes. But 'terrorist' is a relative description, not an absolute definition.

What like Corbyn ?

What like Corbyn ?
Corbyn objects to the Government's policies. He is not rebelling against the governmental system.
You may notice the difference in the upper case 'G' and the lower case 'g'.

Or in other words not a proscribed terrorist organisation.

Oh dear Himagin is wrong once more. Go and have a cup of tea old bean, your brains overheating :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
Or in other words not a proscribed terrorist organisation.

Oh dear Himagin is wrong once more. Go and have a cup of tea old bean, your brains overheating :ROFLMAO:
Proscribed by whom? Certainly proscribed as a terrorist organisation by the internationally recognised government that they were seeking to overthrow.

Your arguments are not logical or rational so you resort to your usual abuse and silly allegations.
He regurgitates all of his previous arguments, comments, allegations, etc, every time because he is severely lacking in logical, rational arguments.
He'll be asking for proof next.
Then he'll be claiming victory in a non-competitive, non-combative discussion.
Not to mention his invented 'fact' library.

Corbyn objects to the Government's policies. He is not rebelling against the governmental system.
You may notice the difference in the upper case 'G' and the lower case 'g'.

:confused: Well that upper case and Lower case explanation certainly explained it :LOL:

Blimey has Corbyn met up with that al shebab
Mob ?

Proscribed by whom? Certainly proscribed as a terrorist organisation by the internationally recognised government that they were seeking to overthrow.

Your arguments are not logical or rational so you resort to your usual abuse and silly allegations

Oh the irony :ROFLMAO:

You could always admit they arent a terrorist group and stop looking so silly. :ROFLMAO:

You could always try your hand at intelligent debate.
But I won't be holding my breath

Ah bless, Himagin has been busy googling to find anywhere that says Syrian rebel forces are terrorists.

He cant find anything so has resorted to abuse :mrgreen:

Go and have a nice soothing cup of herbal tea :ROFLMAO:

Ah bless, Himagin has been busy googling to find anywhere that says Syrian rebel forces are terrorists.

He cant find anything so has resorted to abuse
:mrgreen:

Go and have a nice soothing cup of herbal tea :ROFLMAO:
There is nothing abusive about accusing you of silly allegations, presenting made up 'facts' or accusing you of inconsistent allegations.
They are all true.
Now if you think that silly allegations, inconsistent allegations or invented 'facts' are representative of intelligent debate......well you can allege that I am being abusive. But you'll have a hard time making that one stick.

There's one such silly allegation and invented fact, right there, in your most recent response.

It is strange that some posters can exude a constant stream of abuse without moderation.

In other words, the price is not yet right:
Mr Hammond also refused to rule out a financial settlement for Northern Ireland if the DUP backed Mrs May's deal.

The party, which has 10 MPs in the Commons, received £1bn as part of a confidence and supply agreement with the Tories after the last election - giving the government a working majority.

The DUP's Westminster leader, Nigel Dodds, met with senior cabinet members on Friday - including Mr Hammond - to discuss what it would take to get them onboard with the PM's plan, but they said afterwards there were "still issues to be addressed".
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-47602746

There is nothing abusive about accusing you of silly allegations, presenting made up 'facts' or accusing you of inconsistent allegations.
They are all true.
Now if you think that silly allegations, inconsistent allegations or invented 'facts' are representative of intelligent debate......well you can allege that I am being abusive. But you'll have a hard time making that one stick.

There's one such silly allegation and invented fact, right there, in your most recent response.

You claimed Syrian rebel fighters are terrorists.

I said they were not.

Perhaps you might like to highlight which part I have invented or is silly.

In the meantime have a nice hot cup of herbal tea to calm yourself down :ROFLMAO:

You claimed Syrian rebel fighters are terrorists.
Depending on your point of view, they absolutely can be described as terrorists.
e.g from the point of view of the legitimate government that they were trying to overthrow, they absolutely were terrorists.

I said they were not.
Of course you would, you are not the legitimate government. You are subject to the government opinion that was supporting those terrorists/freedom fighters.

Perhaps you might like to highlight which part I have invented or is silly.
I already have done so.
But I will present your silly comments and scrutinise each one just to demonstrate just how silly you are.
You said, "Ah bless, Himagin has been busy googling to find anywhere that says Syrian rebel forces are terrorists. "
You made yet again your silly allegation that I am someone else. It is a silly allegation, because, a) you have already asked me to confirm or deny this. You then stated that you did not believe my answer, b) there is no way you can know, find evidence or contradict my answer from a position of fact, c) there is no way that you could possibly know what I had been doing during the time that you think I was "busy googling", and d) why would I want or need to find anywhere that says Syrian rebel forces are terrorists.

It was an invented notion of yours for all the above reasons.
So it was both silly, nonsense allegations and invented.

Finally, your comment, "He cant find anything so has resorted to abuse" was just, as or even sillier, nonsense allegations and invented.
If I hadn't been looking, because I had no need to find anything, it stands to reason that I hadn't found anything. Therefore why would I need to resort to abuse if I hadn't achieved anything that I wasn't trying to do?

Now I have just proved that your comments are silly nonsense allegations and invented, therefore I am not being abusive.

Do you understand now how ridiculous your logic is?

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back