Magic Money Tree for Bribes

The reason u should not have a fire arm himagin is because u may well be unfit to own one ? Not a fit and proper person to own one ?

You masquerade around using different id's so how could any one possibly trust you with a fire arm ?

Plus u come across as flakey :LOL:
The opinion of a persistent abusive poster that is allowed to continue his abuse, such as this:
You are the aplogists and appeaser for groups who practice violence against woman and girls
Sexual assault against woman and girls
Discrimination against gays
Under age marriage and all
That Gos with with it
Incest
Ect evt
You always have been ;)
The abuse of a deranged poster, who continues to post abusive accusations, without hindrance from the mods.
I have a good explanation for why he is allowed to be abusive, but I'd better keep it to myself for fear of upsetting anyone.

Sponsored Links
The opinion of a persistent abusive poster that is allowed to continue his abuse, such as this:

The abuse of a deranged poster, who continues to post abusive accusations, without hindrance from the mods.
I have a good explanation for why he is allowed to be abusive, but I'd better keep it to myself for fear of upsetting anyone.

I thought u said u ere no longer going to respond to my abusive posts :confused:

Well u did ask for a reason as to why u should not own a fire arm and I told you

Tis mot my fault u are a dishonest person denying having multiple IDs is it

Blimey there is no need to get abusive with me :eek:

What the hell is wrong with u any way

Mind u I have Theory but I shall
Keep It to myself as it may upset people

Last edited:
What the hell is wrong with u any way
I'm not the one that exudes a constant stream of abuse. I'm not the one that has an obsession about Corbyn.
I'm not the one that is infamous for his lies and false allegations.
I'm not the one that is constantly allowed to continue with his vitriolic abuse at anyone that has a different opinion.
I'm not the one that spreads divisive hatred every evening on social media.

I have a good explanation for why that is, but I'd better keep it to myself for fear of upsetting anyone.

I'm not the one that exudes a constant stream of abuse. I'm not the one that has an obsession about Corbyn.
I'm not the one that is infamous for his lies and false allegations.
I'm not the one that is constantly allowed to continue with his vitriolic abuse at anyone that has a different opinion.
I'm not the one that spreads divisive hatred every evening on social media.

I have a good explanation for why that is, but I'd better keep it to myself for fear of upsetting anyone.

I will
No longer respond to your vitriolic abuse your constant porkie pies and your divisive hatred of Jews and your islamaphobic comments

I have a theory as to why u are what u are but I am not saying for fear of up setting you ;)

Sponsored Links
I will
No longer respond to your vitriolic abuse your constant porkie pies and your divisive hatred of Jews and your islamaphobic comments

I have a theory as to why u are what u are but I am not saying for fear of up setting you ;)
I am not interested in your theories, any of them.
But do feel free to post any, just a smidgeon of any, evidence that you can find to support your allegation that I use abuse, tell lies, or spread hatred of Jews or Muslims.

I am not interested in your theories, any of them.
But do feel free to post any, just a smidgeon of any, evidence that you can find to support your allegation that I use abuse, tell lies, or spread hatred of Jews or Muslims.

I will
No longer respond to your vitriolic abuse

Or your racist islamaphobic rants

I have a theory but I am not saying

Himmagin I am interested in your theory :sneaky:

Providing it's not vitriolic abuse

Islamaphobic or right wing rhetoric or any thing to do with buffoon Corbyn
:LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back