magic show

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
A few guys and myself went to see a magician on a night out, he was pretty good, did the usual tricks youd expect anyway, he asked for someone to come up to the stage, so we got my mate up.

He asked for his watch, so he obliged, the magician then put the watch in a soft bag and smashed it to peices, my mate wasnt amused as it was a very expensive watch, anyway he said to my mate go sit down and the watch will reappear when you least expect it, so as the show went on and the magician left my mate was livid, thinking he had swiped his watch.

Afterwards we were having dinner my mate had a pie, and do you know what was inside when he opened it?

Steak and kidney :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
This is my favourite magic clip, though probably fair to warn that its not really suitable for kids, or a crowded office....

thankfully I have never seen Paul Daniels do anything like it...

Sponsored Links
... and apologies to the rest of us who didn't get to see it?
:(

Link removed.
Sorry but not suitable for a family forum.
Softus pointed out earlier that DIYnot ISN'T actually a family forum ... Nothing in the terms or rules?

MW

I guess its considered a "family forum" because any one any age can look at it.

if you go to any other site that has "adult material" there is a warning that the site should only be viewed by people over 18

This site has no such warning, which you would not expect it to have anyway.

I'm sure that when I first started posting here that there was a sentence in the forum rules which mentioned the family element ... There's nothing there now though.

Standards should be clearly stated in the terms and rules IMO.

MW

Sponsored Links
Back