Magnabooster - Do we need this device?

You have to love BG at times .You must have this filter at £250 otherwise we wont cover you its needed to take the sh#te out your system couple of years later OH sorry we are not taking the sh#te catcher apart to clean out all that dirt we say your system has and is bad for it . You really couldnt make up some of their working practises at times.

Sponsored Links
If BG have now decided that the Magnacleans that they fitted are now unserviceable, it would do their brand and reputation no harm at all to replace them all free of charge with a filter that they ARE willing to service. Its a bit like a garage selling you a car with a warranty, then refusing to service it because they've decided the engine management system is too complex, and suggesting that you pay them to fit a different engine.

Seems fairly simple to me, if expensive for them.

You have to love BG at times .You must have this filter at £250 otherwise we wont cover you its needed to take the sh#te out your system couple of years later OH sorry we are not taking the sh#te catcher apart to clean out all that dirt we say your system has and is bad for it . You really couldnt make up some of their working practises at times.
As I'm very sure you're aware. It is not in any way, shape or form "policy" not to clean a Magnaclean. Just like with independents, some of the workers are lazy ****s.

Sponsored Links
I thought bg were only allowed to advise that everyone needs a hive now, that'll be another one for the high jump!.

I treat a filter as an oil filter on a car, not essential for operation but will prolong the life and reduce the breakdowns.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back