Magnacleanse hire hants

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all

Does anyone know if it's possible to hire a magnacleanser in hants, I can find plenty of places offering powerflush kit but I'm hesitant to use it just in case the pressure creates other problems with the CH in not a great shape.

I'm in the process of helping my mother move into her new place which was previously vacant for nearly a year and the heating is pretty poor as the rads are far too small for the size of the room, single panel and all full of sludge, thought i struck oil when i took one off to hose out.

I have put some x400 in the system and i'm planning on popping back in a couple of weeks to drain down and likely replace a couple of the rads with bigger double panel all connected by 10mm pex/plastic drop hoses from behind the rads and i'll admit I have never used only ever copper in my own house.

If i'm being paranoid let me know i'll likely also be installing a filter but I want to get it in better shape before the boiler gets a likely long overdue service and of course she can stay warm.

many thanks in advance

Sponsored Links
You should have fitted the filter before adding cleanser,and on the return,not the flow..
Now any crud loosened by the cleanser is going to run through the boiler.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back