Mains pipe in wall

BS lagging for outdoor pipes is as thick as your arm. Climaflex is a good brand but for outdoor use I think you need Armaflex.

I would be thinking about a plastic trunking to box it in, I only know the stuff sold for Electrical work, which has a removable cap and is rigid UPVC. You can paint it with non-drip gloss to blend or tone with the colour of your wall.

Sponsored Links
Is the chase vertical or horizontal, chase must be at least 45/50mm deep, not much left of the outer skin brick itself.

Cheers. Haven't tried it as yet, but if I have to, could I get away with thinner lagging for the inside of the pipe (where it will need to sit in the chasing) and thicker on the outside (where I'll box it in - and where I guess it needs to be most protected)?

Its a mixture of vertical and horizontal. Would say its prob not much more than 30mm deep...

Sponsored Links
I'm beginning to think you should reconsider quite how "impossible" it would be to run the pipe inside the house.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back