makita impact driver belt clip

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi does anyone know where i can buy a belt clip for my makita impact driver (nimh/nicd style), i cant find one anywhere google,makitas website or any parts/spares websites.

thanks in advance
tom

Sponsored Links
if you have tried everywhere then there is a good chance you cant get one !!

google "monster hook" that'll do the job for you

hi, thanks for your reply, ive seen them before and "big lugg's", i was after the ones to attach to my impact itself, so i can clip it to me even when i havent got my toolbelt on, i saw them on ebay a couple of months ago, they were everywhere, i might just have to fashion on myself out of an old coathanger ot something lol

thanks
tom

Definitely the Bigg Luggs, there are two versions that go on your belt, one is a bungy cord one that wraps around the tool with a ball that fits in a socket held on your belt. The other one has a metal swinging clip that has a hook that holds your drill in place but lets it move if you climb a ladder or crouch.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back