Makita impact driver

I'm going to buy the twin pack with impact driver with 3 batteries, a bare body planner, a bare body jigsaw and hopefully the batteries for the drills will fit the planner and jigsaw
All "D"-series tools will work with batteries between 3 and 6Ah, the planer and jigsaw won't work with batteries smaller than 3Ah I believe

The comments about the weight and size of the DHP481 are well meant - they are extremely heavy against many other drills and impact drivers and if you haven't already handled one I'd advise you to try one out in person because they don't suit everyone - that or make sure you are buying on a sale or return basis.

Sponsored Links
All "D"-series tools will work with batteries between 3 and 6Ah, the planer and jigsaw won't work with batteries smaller than 3Ah I believe

The comments about the weight and size of the DHP481 are well meant - they are extremely heavy against many other drills and impact drivers and if you haven't already handled one I'd advice you to try one out in person because they don't suit everyone - that or make sure you are buying on a sale or return basis.

If I wasn't for your reply I would've purchased the set by now without checking it out first, but I've took your advice & me and the wife are going over to check anglia tools Monday morning as we both have the day off. Appreciate your help.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back