Male handbags - dealing with hot weather

Manbag for me every time.

Sponsored Links

Yep, the last of the photos in the ad shows the metal 'washer' thingummy, on the side for tying the end of the string - wish I knew what purpose the string served?

Links in this post may contain affiliate links for which DIYnot may be compensated.
Links in this post may contain affiliate links for which DIYnot may be compensated.
I used to have one of those to carry my school books but, I've not seen one for a long time.
We used to buy the in The Army and Navy store, do they even exist now?
Yeah, ebay and amazon, there are larger mens versions in M&S, next, burtons etc off and on too.

Sponsored Links
Thats the exact one I had for high school. Trouble was, some text books were too large to fit in so had to carry them as well.

Thats the exact one I had for high school. Trouble was, some text books were too large to fit in so had to carry them as well.

I had a large briefcase. A brand new full set of textbooks were issued to us, which we took and stored at home. Any lost or misplaced had to be paid for. Each day, we had to carry in with us all the text books needed for the entire day along with our notebooks and gym kit if needed.

If you've reached adulthood and you're still worried about what people think about your manbag, you should have a trip to some part of London where people go around in pyjama and in this heat some girls in bikini (minus the bikini body).

I have a molle pouch on my waist at this moment, I use it to keep my wallet and keys in so they do not make my pockets uncomfortable.
The zipper is secured with a strong catch and it's gonna be hard to remove without me knowing.
I also keep gravy bones and doggy bags in it :)

I also keep gravy bones and doggy bags in it :)

I cut a short bit of thin plastic tube, threaded the lead through the middle of that, then push a few bags in. The dog never goes out without the lead, so there are always bags to hand.

She loves those gravy bones. When I make a coffee and the milk comes out of the fridge, up she comes licking her lips for some. I just give her a taster and while she is busy with that, I balance a gravy bone on her back. After the milk is finished, she sits to drop the bone off her back. I sometimes tease her, by just touching her on the back, instead of placing a gravy bone, she then repeatedly sits and shakes to try to get an imaginary biscuit off her back :) I always give her one.

Home Bargains sell a really cheap dental stick - 30 in a pack for around £1.30. She loves those and insists on one every morning, as soon as she gets up.

I use an old Nintendo Gameboy bag for all the dog stuff, it too is attached to the leads.

You can get a waist bag to wear like a belt

61GegbnzTCL._AC_SX679_.jpg

Sponsored Links
Back