Manual for a Danfoss FP75

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi all

does anyone know where I can get hold of a paper or online manual for a Danfoss FP75 boiler controller?

thanks

Sponsored Links
I disagree, I would think the makers website.

Sponsored Links
You are probably right, best to keep well away from makers websites if you want to know ANYTHING about their products. If you ask a question, all you ever get is answers. I ask you, what sort of firm is that?

disgracefull is what i would call it, i mean who do these people think they are, they make stuff, and then if you ask them they tell you how it works

Exactly, how can we rip people off if they give out information? Next thing you know some thoughtless git will start a DIY website.

if some one does start a diy website, whats the bet, that some one will ask "where can i find a manual for..........."

well i can find one for there 975 but not the 75....i am presuming from your most excellent comments that they use the same manual?

What do you need to know about this programmer anyway? They all operate in much the same way.

AAArrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! That's the problem, he can get the FP715 info, it's the FP75 info that's missing. I do wish people would read the question :rolleyes:

Oh, hello Paul, didn't see you standing there, have you got over the flue yet?

Hello, Oilman. Hold-up on the flue front because one of the pieces Hotline Chimneys sent was the wrong colour. Mustn't slag them off, though, because Brian, the guy who runs it, was extremely helfpul and got the manufacturer to send me a replacement direct - without even asking for the old one back (anyone want a cream 1ft x 4in flue pipe?)

So here's a plug for a little company that well deserves it: http://www.hotline-chimneys.co.uk/

Sorry, off topic. I gave Gemini the URL of the FP715 because you hadn't, not because I can't read the question.

hi all

does anyone know where I can get hold of a paper or online manual for a Danfoss FP75 boiler controller?

thanks

Ring 0845 1217505 ask for litreature support, they have paper copies only, but will post out one to you.

OTTOBOT

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back