Many Thanks to Holty

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
It was a pleasure to meet you, work with you and learn from you.

Mark came up and spent 3 days fitting my new CH boiler for me. It wasn't the easiest of jobs and he had me doing some of the unskilled stuff for him. He also kindly set up the purchase for me, got the price etc sorted out and after I ordered and paid for it via the phone, picked it up for me. We also replaced all the old TRVs (I'd replaced one earlier).

We had a few beers together in the local establishments and had a good laugh whilst doing the work and afterwards.

Nice lad and I would recommend him to anyone on here who needs a boiler fitted.

It was important for me to find someone I could work with as that is the relationship I have with the plumber I would normally use. I didn't want someone to come and do the job on their own without my involvement. I like to get involved because I can learn more skills etc and also be involved with decisions affecting the installation that may impact on me as the owner at a later stage.

The possibility of saving on gas safe rates is also an incentive ;)

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back