Mapei flexi floor adhesive o ply

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi
will i have to prime the ply before i tile using the mapei flexy powdered adhesive its 14mm. exterior i have put down

thnks

Sponsored Links
hi,yes you should prime the floor first before tiling,screwed down 150mm appart.

i am just about to start laying the floor tiles with mapei flexi i just wondered how long you have to "juggle" and cut out the rad pipes holes it says that they are set in 15 minutes that is a bit quick for me can anyone advise thanks

Sponsored Links
i am just about to start laying the floor tiles with mapei flexi i just wondered how long you have to "juggle" and cut out the rad pipes holes it says that they are set in 15 minutes that is a bit quick for me can anyone advise thanks

dry cut it fella

Listen to Jef. Once you put the tile in place you want to be leaving it there. If you make your cuts and dry lay your tiles, you'll know that it'll be ok before you even start mixing any adhesive. This way you won't need to move any tiles you have laid.

[quote="gcol";p="1178324
I'll be doing this tomorrow - just to clarify.....is this Mapei Keraflex that is being talked about here? want to make sure im buying the right stuff

CB

There is no Mapei adhesive called "flexi" so I'd assume he means Keraflex.

[quote="gcol";p="1178324
I'll be doing this tomorrow - just to clarify.....is this Mapei Keraflex that is being talked about here? want to make sure im buying the right stuff

CB

There is no Mapei adhesive called "flexi" so I'd assume he means Keraflex.

cheers shifty

i thought that was the case and went with the karaflex. seeme alright when i put it down so i guess time will tell

Tristan

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back