Marcus Rashford

Status
Not open for further replies.
I already did.
In #198

in my district, serving in the school or a sports club building or the community centre are good options; so is collecting a boxed meal from one of the cafes, chip shops, volunteer stations or clubhouses. Some of them ask the parent to book in advance, and to bring the child with them to collect, which might cut wastage. The voucher method is I think needlessly complicated. But as the service is being provided by volunteers, and I am not Dominic Cummings, or you, I see no need to impose my own preferences or suggestions on the people doing the job.

I am supporting a cafe and a volunteer group locally.

It's up to the people of Staffordshire to decide how they want to do it in Staffordshire.

Why do you want to argue with me?

Sponsored Links
I already did.

No you didn't; you just said what was happening "in your district". See below.

In my district, and almost certainly in yours, meals or food packages are being made availably by volunteers and cafes/restaurants/fish and chip shops etc, mostly for collection, but in somes cases served in community centres or even in schools. In some cases local councils are picking up the tab, in others it is the business or local community.

I don't know why you pretend to find this difficult to grasp.

if you want, you can read this. There are hundreds of others. Look on your Local Residents section of Facebook or something.

https://www.moneysavingexpert.com/n...aurants-offer-free-meals-for-kids-over-half-/

Why do you want to argue with me?

I don't want to argue with you; I just wanted a straight answer to a straight question.

I just wanted a straight answer to a straight question.

I am under no obligation to suggest which of the options is best for any particular district.

it is none of your business which I prefer locally

And you have no right to demand that I suggest what should be done anywhere else.

Sponsored Links
I am under no obligation to suggest which of the options is best for any particular district.

Please bear this in mind, when you next ask anyone else a question.

And you have no right to demand that I suggest what should be done anywhere else.

I have demanded nothing; I have asked.

it is none of your business which I prefer locally

It is GD; if you don't like it, you know what to do.

I have demanded nothing; I have asked.

I replied. Your question was pointless. You didn't like my answer.

How many times did you "ask" because you didn't like my answer?

"if you don't like it, you know what to do."

upload_2020-10-24_16-50-3.jpeg

I replied to your pointless question
It is pointless because it has no value and is irrelevant to the issue.
And it is irrelevant to this thread.

There is currently a national debate, should the children of the poor receive free meals during school holidays, with government support.

721,204 say yes
322 say no.

There is no national debate "what methods of providing food can Brig pick holes in"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back