Marcus Rashford

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
If true then this looks very bad on Marcus. John D will be coming down on him like a tone of bricks

I thought that loophole of avoiding tax by loaning money to yourself had been closed.
If PAYE workers cant avoid tax by using this scam why should overpaid celebrities be allowed to get away with it.

Sponsored Links
Yes I have a very good idea: you've seen a few feckless people and assume they are all like it.

You obviously don't realise there are lots of people suffering in work poverty.

Then there are women suffering the after effects of domestic violence.
War veterans suffering PTSD
Lots of other people suffering mental health issues
Disabled people who have lost money due to PIP assessments.

A woman in my twitter feed has a son, she is suffering PTSD from DV. She sometimes tweets she has had nothing to eat all day. People offer her money by private messaging her - she refuses to take it, it's a matter of pride.

Please do your research, there really are people going hungry in this country.

Really a woman you don’t know is your sample result , from ****ter

I feel a bit uncomfortable
Get yerself some cream

ANCT-99936-01C_eng_front.png

Get yerself some cream

ANCT-99936-01C_eng_front.png

This is not the kids fault. Yet Katie is right.
Its easy for Marcus to say those earning less in a year than he does for 3 days pay for this in our Taxes that we all know are going up. Yet is he paying his full wack in tax.

This is not the kids fault. Yet Katie is right.
Its easy for Marcus to say those earning less in a year than he does for 3 days pay for this in our Taxes that we all know are going up. Yet is he paying his full wack in tax.

There are 2 separate arguments here.

Marcus Rashford should pay his full tax

Marcus Rashford campaigns to get those in poverty and going hungry food vouchers.

Please don't conflate the two.

Tory MP John Penrose blames "chaotic parents"

"children with chaotic parents who send them to school without breakfast so they can't concentrate properly."

Obviously such children need to be left unfed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back