Marcus Rashford

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well you get ya wallet out and give it to the fekless..Encourage them...leave me out.

We all pay in the end. Either pay taxes to improve the welfare of the poor, or wait until they come and take it.
Plenty of studies have seen that in countries where welfare is increased to lift people out of poverty, crime is reduced.

Feeding kids should just be the start of building a stronger country.

Sponsored Links
I don't see what the fuss is about.
Why only feed poor kids.
Why not feed all kids.
Rich kids need to be fed as well.
Rich kids could eat poor kids, that would solve the problem at a stroke.

We all pay in the end. Either pay taxes to improve the welfare of the poor, or wait until they come and take it.
Plenty of studies have seen that in countries where welfare is increased to lift people out of poverty, crime is reduced.

Feeding kids should just be the start of building a stronger country.
Nothing to do with poverty in UK...They are given enough benefits if used correctly to prioritise feeding kids.

Sponsored Links
so you stand back and say, leave them unfed

nothing to do with the rest of us

it's the parents fault.

Have you heard of disease, poverty and mental illness?

so you stand back and say, leave them unfed
Jonnyboy..are you hard of thinking or comprehending.No.Read my posts..I suggest educate the parents....Do not just throw food at them.the parents will never learn.

Have you heard of disease, poverty and mental illness?
Get yourself off your aŕße and go for a walk today .Spot how many young mothers are pushing a pram, phone in the other hand.(everyone one of them)..Going off to the foodbank...The phone cost could feed the child sensibly all year..Nout at all to do with poverty and illness.Are you going to tell me a smartphone is a human right?

Get yourself off your aŕße and go for a walk today .Spot how many young mothers are pushing a pram, phone in the other hand.(everyone one of them)..Going off to the foodbank...The phone cost could feed the child sensibly all year..Nout at all to do with poverty and illness.Are you going to tell me a smartphone is a human right?

How do you know they are on benefits and going to the food bank

Are you a stalker?

Angry dum is thrashing about in an attempt to justify to himself the actions of the Cummings government to avoid feeding the hungry children of the poor.

I suggest educate the parents
For you too Notcheous...Quick search....Benefit fraud.2019.£2.6Billion(3%).Yet Gal and Notcheous wish to write that off as mear piffle.Concentrating instead on an MP shafting the people out of £65.... Yes folks...These are the same people who think themselves the brains of Britain....(Stick to the absolute figures boys,,not statistical analysis manipulation!!!!)

Although it wasn't what I asked at least we have a figure to work with.

So 3% fraud

So that means 97% of those that get food vouchers actually do need them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back