Marflow shower fixing kit

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Any one used the marflow shower fixing kit? Thinking of fitting a bar shower on a stud wall that will be plastic paneled. One issue I can possibly see is when tightening the bar shower 3/4 nut to the thread. There is nothing to stop the 1/2 nut on the incoming supplies from spinning. Thanks for any insight on thses.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-07-18-21-28-16-384_com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-07-18-21-28-16-384_com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox.jpg
    134.2 KB · Views: 74
Sponsored Links
I have just fitted a couple of these and they are very good, the pipes are held by a nut on the plate so dont spin.

Will that compression nut not spin when tightening the shower valve too it. Or can you get in to hold back on it? Do you just cut the plaster board out totally where it sits?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-07-19-19-53-06-508_com.google.android.youtube.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-07-19-19-53-06-508_com.google.android.youtube.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 59
Have a look on youtube, there are a few videos showing how to tighten the shower valve connections.

Sponsored Links
Thanks. Its on a stud wall so I'd cut the plasterboard around the shower backplate. Is it advisable to fill that with anything before paneling?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back