Marley Classic Ogee spares

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
On my house, about 13 years old, I have Marley Classic Ogee style guttering. It seems this is now discontinued. I have a number of broken clips (part RCC51) that need replacing - they seem quite fragile and prone to snapping at the front-facing clip part. But spares in black at a reasonable price are non-existent.

After extensive googling I did cough up over £15 for two that desperately needed replacing.

Cheaper than getting someone in to do it I suppose, but I wonder what a repairer would do - would they have stock?

Surely there must be plenty of such gutters needing repair. Is there an alternative compatible brand?

Not keen on re-guttering with an alternative for the sake of a few clips!

Sponsored Links
Urgh, that's disappointing! I have the same, in white.

2 years ago, plasticbuildingsupplies had it all available, but checking now, it's gone.....

Urgh, that's disappointing! I have the same, in white.

2 years ago, plasticbuildingsupplies had it all available, but checking now, it's gone.....
Apparently there are a few on Amazon

Apparently there are a few on Amazon

People have seen the opportunity here then..... I sold a few bits last year that I would never use, wish I'd kept them to make a tidy profit online!

Hopefully used ones will appear on eBay

Sponsored Links
Just to add I should have done the obvious and contacted Marley. No idea if they would have the parts but their FAQ section states
"Do you carry spares for your old gutter systems?
Some items are available on request from our Customer Services department, call 01622 852585 for further information."

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back