Masonry adhesive

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Some coping stones on my low garden wall have come loose but not all of them. The ones that haven't come loose cannot be persuaded to come off and the cement course under the loose stones is not in a hurry to come off either. Therefore, to refit the stones without removing the cement course I was considering using a masonry adhesive such as Geocell The Works XXX. Has anyone any experience of this or similar products?

Sponsored Links
I used No More Nails on my coping stone, it lasted years.

Right. I had thought about No Nails but thought this stuff might be better. However, reading the small print, I think it is pretty much the same but a bit dearer. I'll go with No Nails then as I already have a new cartridge. Thanks.

Male sure yours is suitable for external use. They do an interior only version I think.
Mine at the time was the original version before they brought out several versions.

If it doesn't work also look at CT1 or Sticks Like ****, although all these different adhesives are much of a muchness really.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back