Mass Murder In Germany. Surprise, Surprise!

And yet you said earlier:
Once out of Europe, UK can let in / refuse as UK wishes.
giving the false impression that you knew what the terms of an agreement between rUK and other countries would be.

Note that it must be a bilateral agreement, it is not "as UK wishes"

But as UK hasn't yet said, or decided, or even discussed, what it wishes, we are drifting into Brexiteer imaginings.

Sponsored Links
Once out of Europe, UK can let in / refuse as UK wishes.
You reckon? You think the UK will be able to have her cake and eat it?

What do you suppose we will do with those we import that we don't want want anymore?

Wonder how old Trumpy will legislate for home grown terrorists. Or the UK for that matter. Some people believe Brexit and Trumpy have the answer.

UK could just say "Up yours", and pull up the drawbridge. One possible outcome.
But as we all agree, the terms of Brexit are still unknown.

Sadly the neofascists like to pretend that their favourite target of the day is the only guilty one.
It's been said before, it's the most prominent one at the moment. It's understandable that it's what people talk about.

Sponsored Links
Eighty years ago they had a different favourite target.

I wonder who it will be in another eighty years.

What, you think the Great British lager and chip shifters will all of a sudden get off their fat arses and start picking fruit or washing the backsides of our ageing hospital patients.:LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO:
Have things changed so much in such a short amount of time? Picking fruit was a great student job in my day. What happened? Do farmers pay too little now?

Have things changed so much in such a short amount of time? Picking fruit was a great student job in my day. What happened? Do farmers pay too little now?

Blair stopped them paying cash to the pickers and drove the farmers into the arms of gangmasters. The ****!

Eighty years ago they had a different favourite target.

I wonder who it will be in another eighty years.

Yes despots on european soil.. same target today and probably the same ones in eighty years time.

Blair stopped them paying cash to the pickers and drove the farmers into the arms of gangmasters. The ****!
Gosh really? Remind us how long ago that was? Do you think it's still Blairs fault we are relying on foreign pickers? Is the current government that inept?
Have you any proof it was Blairs fault or is that just another made up RWR piece of bull s hit?

Sponsored Links
Back