Match

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
This Argentina Greece match has got to be the most boring match of the tournament.

New Yankee Workshop at 9 oclock for me. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
when theres two matches on at once, they always seem to chose the wrong one!

well good morning!

we built this using all these wonderful tools youll never own, but dont forget there is no more important safety precaution then to wear these....safety glasses

Sponsored Links
well good morning!

we built this using all these wonderful tools youll never own, but dont forget there is no more important safety precaution then to wear these....safety glasses

You and your bucket of cold water! :LOL:

well good morning!

SAFETY GUARDS HAVE BEEN REMOVED FOR PHOTOGRAPHIC PURPOSES ONLY..................................................b.lox have they theve been removed so he can do the job his way.

mind you thermo i am getting there,i now own 4 routers of differing sizes :LOL: :LOL:

im watching the s/Korea vs Nigeria,and thats been a blinder,how on earth did nigeria miss 2 open goals.

I've got it on series link :LOL:

"I cut the rabbit with my stack dado head cutter". No idea what any of it means but it's compelling viewing :D

How quick did he build that shed? It's nearly as big as my house too!! :eek:

Took him all of half an hr.

I told you he was good!

I wonder how that guy is getting on in the Your Projects forum where he is going to make a table out of tree roots! :LOL:

I have cable phone, and broadband, but Sky TV, but also cable TV for £1 a month, and my better half seriously dislikes TV football, so scuttles off when a match starts, so when I suggested setting up two TV's for watching footy and tennis side by side, I got swore at. A lot. As she hates tennis more than football.

Now I must get a freeview box to watch two games of football, and tennis, all at the same time(!)

Sponsored Links
Back