Barcelona

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Just watching Barcelona on sky! Am I the only one that finds watching them quite boring! Theyve got 78% percent possession the away team barely touching the ball, it's like watching a training match! Don't get me wrong when messi is on the ball things spark, the rest of the time it's quite dull! :unsure:
Bayern Leverkusen are poor which doesnt help!

Sponsored Links
They are that good they can just play keep ball. Messi is probably the best player to have ever touched a football!

I agree! It doesn't make good viewing for a neutral IMO! I'd rather see two teams trying win the match rather than just chasing shadows and playing keep ball!

Sponsored Links
Messi is a footballing genius.

Other football mortals are bewildered and made to look stupid by his breathtaking skill.

It is no wonder he is swamped by the opposition when he has the ball. It makes the fact that he scores goals even more astonishing.

Just watched the Barca-Bayern highlights (missed the match) unbelievable skill from the man.

You can not fail to be impressed by the little fella from Argentina. He makes the best players in the Premier League look like Sunday morning choppers.

A class on his own.

Barcelona can be got at when you try! 1-1

Much as i hate chelsea

I have never seen a team get so ripped off by a referee in my life as in that

Chelsea- Barca match

chelsea ripped em apart and should have had at least 3 pens in that game

at one point piquet practically played basketball in his own box with the ball

as Drogba said.....it was a F%%%%n disgrace!

Spacecat, honestly - how many times throughout a season do teams like Chelski, Man Yoo, The Milan twins and the Spanish big two get dodgy decisions in their favour?
It's not restricted to Barca and how many games would be won and lost, how many titles won and lost if the dodgy decisions hadn't gone they way they did?

Football is just like that, until technology intervenes controversy will reign.

Sponsored Links
Back