Barcelona

Spacecat, honestly - how many times throughout a season do teams like Chelski, Man Yoo, The Milan twins and the Spanish big two get dodgy decisions in their favour?
It's not restricted to Barca and how many games would be won and lost, how many titles won and lost if the dodgy decisions hadn't gone they way they did?

Football is just like that, until technology intervenes controversy will reign.

Theres dodgy and theres downright corrupt

Like I said I hate chelski and their russian blood money but they truly got done in that match

Sponsored Links
One of the risks you run when you have a team full of cheating diving bstrds, is that one day you might get a ref who comes into the match with preconceptions that "this team are cheating diving bstrds", And who subsequently, will naturally be reluctant to give pens. :LOL: :LOL:

One of the risks you run when you have a team full of cheating diving bstrds, is that one day you might get a ref who comes into the match with preconceptions that "this team are cheating diving bstrds", And who subsequently, will naturally be reluctant to give pens. :LOL: :LOL:

Eejit the pens were for handball!

And if you want to see diving at its worse watch any barca v madrid match
:eek:

So you don't think chelsea at that time were a team of cheating diving bstrds?

As for Barca, admit it, they are simply the best team ever.
You've got Xavi who the mancs like to compare Scholes (one of my favourite players even though he's a manc) too, forgetting that Scholes drops deep into space to get most of his time whereas Xavi has time even when there's 3 men around him on the edge of the box. Scholes is great, Xavi is better.
Then there's Iniesta, an absolute football genius if ever there was one.
Then there's Messi, it just ain't fair.

Sponsored Links
Utterly pointless response

What has diving got to do with hand ball?

Barca are a fantastic team, but chelsea always played well against them

In that game chelsea ripped em apart and got shafted

And barca like many teams cough cough suarez are pretty good at diving

Dhead, the thread is about Barcelona and how good they are. :rolleyes:

Handball is only a foul if it's intentional, or more to the point, if the ref deems it intentional.

Yes Barca aren't above diving, they are still the best team ever.

Dhead, the thread is about Barcelona and how good they are. :rolleyes:

Handball is only a foul if it's intentional, or more to the point, if the ref deems it intentional.

Yes Barca aren't above diving, they are still the best team ever.

No it would appear you are dhead ...as usual

I quoted and responded to Handymans comment about the 1~1 game and how chelsea played them off the pitch that night, which is relevant to the thread and also expands on the OP ..

But you being a bit of K%%b don't understand that

I quoted and responded to Handymans comment about the 1~1 game and how chelsea played them off the pitch that night, which is relevant to the thread and also expands on the OP ..

I'd already given my take on that t*t. Then went on to talk about Barca as the best team ever because that was the original point of the thread (how good they are). You being a one track minded simpleton don't understand that. :rolleyes:

Sooey, did you see one-on-one on Late Kick Off, Mon Night with the lads from Morecambe? I was crying with laughter. :LOL:

What has diving got to do with hand ball?

Barca are a fantastic team, but chelsea always played well against them

In that game chelsea ripped em apart and got shafted

And barca like many teams cough cough suarez are pretty good at diving

I'm sure United had the biggest diver in European football...remember Ronaldo, the biggest cheat in the current game. As good as he is, his diving at United and Madrid is a joke!

and dont get me started on Rooney!

Diving is present in most teams...mind you toothy suarez is probably the best in the premiership at the moment.

He goes down quicker than stevie G's missus on a night club bouncer

Diving is present in most teams...mind you toothy suarez is probably the best in the premiership at the moment.

He goes down quicker than stevie G's missus on a night club bouncer

Remember his quote "Players who dive are ruining the game"
and he does the week in week out!

if you filmed most strikers over years you would likely.see something similar

Doesn't prove a thing and has f all to do with chelsea not getting 3 blatant hand balls against barcA :?:

I'm responding to handyman. No one asked for you to state the f###n obvious
What, you mean as in them being the best team ever? The thread is about Barcelona, I gave my feelings on them. Anyone who saw the one sided, totally embarrassing football lessons they've given to the manc scum in two finals would probably agree. As far as I know I don't need to be asked by you or anyone else to give my view.
You are a real bore
you're just a dhead. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back