Barcelona

Sponsored Links
If I remember right wasn't it Ken Bates at Chelsea who first introduced fencing in at stadiums? To try to contain the hooligans they had at the time.
We all know where that led to don't we.

Chelsea had the worst football hooligans during the 80's....dont think they ever made it into Europe though!

Sponsored Links
I don't agree with counting one off games as trophies won.
That's the kind of sh*t the likes of Houllier liked to put out...5 trophies in one season, b*ll*x.

If I remember right wasn't it Ken Bates at Chelsea who first introduced fencing in at stadiums? To try to contain the hooligans they had at the time.
We all know where that led to don't we.
he was the first to intoduce electric fencing yes (never used, ) :rolleyes: , not fencing in general. as in regards to where that got us, i have my own views which im not going into on this one! Thats a can of worms i aint opening

10 trophies in the last 10 years me @rse!! :rolleyes:

European Cup
FA Cup x 2
League Cup x 2
EUFA Cup
European Super Cup x 2
FA Charity Shield x 2
I will give you the super cup, but lets not include the charity sheild. Are sure you dont want to include the other 4 team pre seaon tournaments aswell to bump up your figures!! :rolleyes:

No reason to......Liverpool are still the most successful club in the country with 40 major and domestic trophies, United come second with 38. Chelsea are 6 with 16 trophies..... :LOL:

The chelsea head hunters...scum of the highest order. Man U weren't far behind with their hooligan problem same as Leeds. All during that period Liverpool fans were noted for their good behaviour.
After some terrible treatment in Italy the year before they kicked off in Heysel, with tragic consequences when a wall collapsed in a dilapidated stadium. A stadium which Liverpool secretary Peter Robinson complained bitterly wasn't fit for purpose from the moment it was chosen as the venue.
Because of that one terrible incident Liverpool fans have carried the blame for all of the previous decades of hooliganism led by the likes of chelsea man u and leeds fans. :evil:

another couple of years I reckon you will be down to about 4th!! Then you can shut the fck up!! Are you including the lancashire league title in 1893! This is what I cant stand about scousers, dredging up the past, history is for books and teachers! Its about the hear and now, i dont give a tos what chelsea won when i was a s.p.u.n.k. bubble. its about my lifetime, what i have witnessed. unless you saw the the 40 trophies being won, shove em! :evil:

Cosidering the amount of stolen russian money the gangster has invested in your pizzpot of a club...you ain't seen many. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Cosidering the amount of stolen russian money the gangster has invested in your pizzpot of a club...you ain't seen many. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
And liverpool dont spend anything do they, how much money have they spent in the last 10 years, money is money dont blame the ruski!!

another couple of years I reckon you will be down to about 4th!! Then you can shut the fck up!! Are you including the lancashire league title in 1893! This is what I cant stand about scousers, dredging up the past, history is for books and teachers! Its about the hear and now, i dont give a tos what chelsea won when i was a s.p.u.n.k. bubble. its about my lifetime, what i have witnessed. unless you saw the the 40 trophies being won, shove em! :evil:

Liverpool can only win the trophies they can compete in....and they happen to be very good at it. You do realise football was around before the Premiership began dont you?

Chelsea have only had recent success because of money brought to the club, City are now the same. Do you think those top players that signed for Chelsea and City would have come without the massive deals....no! They came for the money!

Do you see a massive global brand for Chelsea? no you dont, because they are not a massive club....they are a rich club that is all.

Your club has to put plastic flags on the seats before games to creat an atmosphere....pathetic!

Can you get a ticket easily at Stamford Bridge? yes you can, quite easily in fact. The waiting list for a season ticket at Anfield is 15 years!!!!!!

oh and for the record......seeing as you can keep harping on about recent success.....since 2000, Liverpool have won more trophies than Chelsea :LOL:

Liverpool were in a position to spend due to past success, same as man u or arsenal.
In other words, a position that was earned.
Chelsea have always been also rans, and have earned the right to carry on being so. Without the russian gangsters ill gotten millions they'd either be bankrupt now or back in the lower divisions. They were certainly going the same way as Leeds until Abramovitch turned up.

And liverpool dont spend anything do they, how much money have they spent in the last 10 years, money is money dont blame the ruski!!

The gross spending at Chelsea on players since the Prem began is £744,440,000....now most have that has come very recently. Liverpool have spent £552,205,000 since the Prem began.

Chelsea net spend is £515,965,000, Liverpool is £226,235,000

Sponsored Links
Back