Barcelona

Simply the best.......and didn't have to be an obnoxious bstrd to do it either. Unlike someone else we could mention.

Sponsored Links
What is it with this spacecat......this is the chap who a while I pointed out to him (as a neutral) that Liverpool was the most successful team and he could not accept it...Alex Ferguson has the same problem along with all the man utd supporters that nobody is or should do better than them and they are entitled to everything .....maybe thats why they are hated so much ... oh and when I said that the pubs are full when Liverpool or Man utd are on live.... its to cheer Liverpool on and cheer on whoever is playing utd.......great team which we all agree but no morals but thats comes from a envious manager.....and before spacecat knocks Rotherham we had a good cup run a couple of years ago ... or are we not entitled to that

History is history its the past

Living off it for the rest of your life is sad and pathetic.

It shows NO ambition and NO future

Liverpool were once a great club and playing pretty unexciting football won a lot of trophies YEARS ago.

Instead of building on that success the club has DECLINED till the point where a carling cup final is the height of their ambitions

As for United the biggest best supported team in the world,.striving to win EVERYTHING

funny in this country people hate them because we hate WINNERS

people outside the uk LOVE united because they appreciate success

Do you honestly think I care what a rotherham fan thinks or a pair of loser scousers?

Btw seeing as you measure success by the amount of trophies won including sadly charity sheilds

Paisley 20
Fergie 48!

Clear WINNER our of these 2

Paisley INHERITED Bill Shankleys team which were already winning

Fergie BUILT united from NOTHING

NO OTHER UK MANAGER COMES CLOSE TO FERGIE ....as BENITEZ would say ........FACT

Liverpool were once a great club and playing pretty unexciting football won a lot of trophies YEARS ago.

If you thought the football Liverpool played back then was unexciting you know nothing about football. It was unexciting in the same way handymanny was complaining about Barca being boring, the other team could never get the ball. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Do you honestly think I care what a rotherham fan thinks or a pair of loser scousers?

You clearly do. But it's nice to see you being as obnoxious as the scums manager about it all. :LOL: :LOL:

Clear WINNER our of these 2

Paisley did what he did in nine seasons, still the only man in history to win THREE european cups. How many has Ferguson won? How many goes at it has he had compared to Paisley? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Paisley INHERITED Bill Shankleys team which were already winning

He contributed plenty to the Shankly era as well.

Fergie BUILT united from NOTHING

So, as you acknowledge, United had a long decline. Which included being relegated, :LOL:
Liverpool too have suffered a long decline, but never come near to plumbing those depths.

Sponsored Links
The past is the past whether it is one minute or one decade, so your analogy there is completely flawed.

There is an entire industry based on past sporting past and it is worth billions, where form and history are extremely important and relevant.

Ask any bookmaker.....! :rolleyes:

no ones denying Uniteds history but they always sought to rebuild and have done so FANTASTICALLY

Liverpool have given up and are now just a 2nd rate team living in the past ...............

Liverpool have given up and are now just a 2nd rate team living in the past

That's just what you like to think.

Despite suffering many years of bad management (Souness with his crank ideas, Houllier with his crank ideas, Benitez with his and now the yanks with theirs about moneyball with Commoli) Liverpool remain as the most successful club out of the two and will come again.

The past is the past whether it is one minute or one decade, so your analogy there is completely flawed.

:

Utter nonsense there the Present - the recent Past and the Distant Past

United are the CURRENT Champions..and the RECENT Champions Liverpool are the DISTANt champions 20 years and rising!

think about it like your sex life

Had a Shag yesterday recent and happy

Had a shag last week still quite recent and still happy

Had a shag 3 months ago not very happy and probably gagging for one

Liverpool havent had a shag for YEARS bitter miserable and angry!

Liverpool have given up and are now just a 2nd rate team living in the past

That's just what you like to think.

Despite suffering many years of bad management (Souness with his crank ideas, Houllier with his crank ideas, Benitez with his and now the yanks with theirs about moneyball with Commoli) Liverpool remain as the most successful club out of the two and will come again.

I love the way TWO FACED scousers slag off people who brought them success

Houlier and the Waiter both brought major trophies to SCUMLAND and the back stabbing hypocritical fans slag em off

Houlier and the Waiter both brought major trophies to SCUMLAND and the back stabbing hypocritical fans slag em off

There's plenty of fans who still revere Benitez especially. I don't, never did. Think we won the European cup in Istanbul in spite of him not because of him, also think we lost the rematch a couple of years later because of him.

Liverpool haven't been s**gging their brothers wife for years either.

who cares what people do in their prvate life it happens all the time people have affairs nothng to do with fotball

All the liverpool players are all gentlemen and bastions of the community right?

Who are you kidding fella

There's plenty of fans who still revere Benitez especially. I don't, never did. Think we won the European cup in Istanbul in spite of him not because of him, also think we lost the rematch a couple of years later because of him.

You played better in the 2nd match you numpty and were unlucky the first was complete luck but you rode it and good luck to you it happens that way sometimes

who cares what people do in their prvate life it happens all the time people have affairs nothng to do with fotball

Doing that to your own brother????

What a lovely candidate for your next manager, as championed by your current one. No surprise there then. :rolleyes:

You played better in the 2nd match you numpty and were unlucky the first was complete luck but you rode it and good luck to you it happens that way sometimes

That's just the way you see it, I see it differently. We played a team years past their best in the second match, if we'd have gone for them we'd have won.

Really i could careless what giggsy does in his private life or indeed any other footballer ...most of em from all clubs are over paid aholes

but i enjoy watching them play, i do not think of them as role models or in anyway to be looked up to

them again could say that about politicians and the royal family!

personally i dohnt think giggsy would make a great manager but i dont know enough about him as a person to make a fair opinion

i do know he is a WINNER though and has taken his career beyond what most players can only dream of, he must have a strong streak of determination in him

Sponsored Links
Back