Material and Building prices starting to drop?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I was wondering have we reached peak prices and are they starting to drop.

Sponsored Links
The prices maybe dropping but the nonsense continues as my latest email suggests
6C4CCDA6-9BAB-49E1-BA7E-5D25D66114DC.jpeg

Sponsored Links
I wouldn't be so sure, our local mkm have advised there'll be a 40% price increase on plaster and plasterboard on 1st November

Well we have recently had delivery of 200 circulating pumps from our friends in Poland

we deal directly with em :cool:

You mean the DSS may realise you are working on the side? :whistle: :LOL::LOL:
Coming from you when you are driving around in a 60 plate Peugeot with over 90,000 Mile on the clock valued at a couple thousand pound.:ROFLMAO::D
The shed in one of my houses costs more than your car ffs
Plus I expect your new assistant stood next to you in your picture earns more than you.
You know the one with your cheap £15 wrist watch on.
I’m more than happy to compare finances if you like so if I have accumulated what I have by being on the DSS then I must be a ****ing genius.

Coming from you when you are driving around in a 60 plate Peugeot with over 90,000 Mile on the clock valued at a couple thousand pound.:ROFLMAO::D
Plus I expect your new assistant stood next to you in your picture earns more than you.
I’m more than happy to compare finances if you like so if I have accumulated what I have by being on the DSS then I must be a ****ing genius.

A bit tetchy today?

Sorry if you have misunderstood my post. It was meant as a tongue in cheek jokey comment as can be implied by the emoji's at the end. I apologise if I have hurt your delicate feelings.

Sponsored Links
Back