Matt Hancock

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Has he got a leg to stand on? He’s been shafted by Isabel Oakeshott, but wouldn’t these whatsapp messages have come out under a freedom of information request? Maybe he could some compensation for breach of contract?

Blup

Sponsored Links
Knowing that you, your colleagues, and even your "friends" are likely lying, scheming, duplicitous shoite hawks, how daft would you have to be to commit some of the exchanges to eternal record?

That's where redaction comes in, just give the plebs some tit bits.
How long will this 'independent' inquiry take 5, 10 years

Has he got a leg to stand on? He’s been shafted by Isabel Oakeshott, but wouldn’t these whatsapp messages have come out under a freedom of information request? Maybe he could some compensation for breach of contract?

Blup
I wonder if Matt Hancock has got anything on Richard Tice, Oakshitts partner.

Tice is leader of Reform party that gets funding from fossil fuel interests. Tice peddles climate change denier lies everyday. Typical ex Brexit MEP: a lying toerag

Sponsored Links
That's where redaction comes in, just give the plebs some tit bits.
How long will this 'independent' inquiry take 5, 10 years
The 'Independent' inquiry into the covid fiasco has already cost the taxpayer £85m - on top of all the millions spaffed on useless PPE, the tally is getting quite impressive, even for this incompetent bunch.

I wonder if Matt Hancock has got anything on Richard Tice, Oakshitts partner.

Tice is leader of Reform party that gets funding from fossil fuel interests. Tice peddles climate change denier lies everyday. Typical ex Brexit MEP: a lying toerag
You’re still quite visibly upset about the Brexit vote and the Conservative party, aren’t you? This is doing your blood pressure no good at all - there’s absolutely nothing you can do or say to reverse the decision. Do you behave like this in real life? Down the pub? In shops? In front of friends and family? If so, you need to see your doctor. Relax. Breathe in. Breathe out. Chill.

Blup
The one who hasn't got a leg to stand on, is the one who leaked information that was disclosed to her subject to a Non-disclosure agreement. She was hired to help write a book, she signed an NDA, she leaked the content to the press (probably for a fee) and has clearly caused quantifiable damages by breaching confidentiality.

Freedom of information act, doesn't help.

She was contracted to write his book, had been working on it for a year, its a gross breach of trust and contract. But the temptation to have a go at a remoanner/pro vaxx tory has proved too much. Will be interesting to see to if handcock takes action just for the financial losses.

Blup

It depends what she is worth and if she can afford to pay. I would say, he has no choice other than to bring an action for damages. He could also seek an injunction against her to prevent further disclosure.

Pity there weren't more whistleblowers, then we might not be being taxed to death to pay for it all now.

There's this game they play called "damage limitation".

We are currently see'ing all of the proven game play tactics being used.

The woman was on the radio yesterday defending the book as a work of high integrity - nothing left out apparently. That's good, except this morning she is on again claiming the sale release of privileged information was because the public deserve the truth. This is all terribly confusing. If I read it right one of these things is a porky pie?

He's a "wrong 'un" & he's been sacrificed & thrown under the bus by all the other "wrong 'uns".

Tell me something about him I don't already know & then I'll be surprised !

Sponsored Links
Back