Mayor Sadiq Khan

Sponsored Links
With a bit of luck?? Khan wil. Be kicked out of office :)

Strange how only buffoons seemed to. Get voted in as mayor's

Johnson
Livingstone
Khan

Jeez us wept

You thought about throwing yer hat into the ring Noseall

U have all. The attributes :LOL::LOL:

Sponsored Links
staffing costs
Is that similar to failed bridge costs?

I can't find any figures but entering into a pi$$ing contest based upon what you cant find is pointless. I can't find any figures but Boris wasted about £50 million on a failed bridge project. Probably.

I can't find any details re numbers of PR staff but it does appear to be a fact that staffing costs increased by 60% under Khan.
Compared to what

Cityhall has taken on increased responsibilities including housing, not surprisingly it needs extra staff.

One of many examples of his corruption. He wouldn’t last in private company and amazed he is still a “mayor”

How does this go unchallenged? Is it fear of playing the race card?

The government only has to change the tax laws to make Google and co pay more tax. Pretty sure Khan is not part of the government and has told everybody what money is being spent where. Fail to see how this is corrupt, please can you explain?

They can only be defeated by an alliance of nations working together with a common agreed process.

Hence the EU is capable of doing what no individual country can. Being the world's largest and finest single market gives them the clout to achieve it, though it's not an easy or quick job.
Still in cloud cuckoo land then Johnny boy

Remoaners.....Well...they do just that!
nah, we present you with facts, but your head is too full of Tory propaganda.

I see the EU have caved in straight away, we get all our fishing back
"easiest deal in history"

I can't find any details re numbers of PR staff but it does appear to be a fact that staffing costs increased by 60% under Khan.

Zero links? There's a surprise.

I can't find any figures but entering into a pi$$ing contest based upon what you cant find is pointless. I can't find any figures but Boris wasted about £50 million on a failed bridge project. Probably.

Compared to what

Cityhall has taken on increased responsibilities including housing, not surprisingly it needs extra staff.

Another irrelevance from Filly. He forgets to mention overall budget whilst also forgetting how much all those in charge waste and their penchant for frivolous spending.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politic...cised-60-per-cent-rise-staff-costs-city-hall/

Sadiq Khan has been accused of “taking Londoners for fools” after it was revealed that the cost of the Mayor’s staff in City Hall has increased by 60 percent since he took office two years ago.
A spokesman for Mr Khan said he “makes no apologies for his work”, despite the wage bill climbing from £3.8m in 2016 to £6m in 2018.
Campaigners said that this added £2.2m spend compared to Boris Johnson’s last year in office could’ have funded 36 police officers.
The increasing bill is partly due to the Mayor giving pay rises to staff, including to workers who were already earning over £100,000.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/...ff-while-police-go-short-say-tories-23gctgt6b

Sadiq Khan has been accused of profligacy after his spending on staff was projected to be £25.8 million more than that of his predecessor Boris Johnson.
The Greater London Authority (GLA) staffing bill was £36 million in 2015-16, the year before Mr Khan took office. It will reach £57.2 million in 2019-20 and be £61.8 million by 2022-23.
There has been a 27 per cent increase in the number of posts since Mr Khan took office, rising from 897 full-time equivalent roles in 2016 to 1,140 in October last year, documents show.

https://www.cityam.com/sadiq-khan-has-increased-press-office-spending-by-26-per-cent-in-four-years/

Sadiq Khan has increased spending on the mayor of London’s press operation by 26 per cent since being elected, according to newly released figures.
The mayor’s office spent £920,967.95 on communications officers in 2018-19, after his predecesor Boris Johnson spent £732,537.42 in 2015-16.
Khan’s office hired new communications staff in that period, while also giving pay rises to some of its leading figures.

He was on the radio this morning peddling his achievements

the start of his re-election campaign ;)

Sponsored Links
Back