Mayor Sadiq Khan

Sponsored Links
I have no political power.
I can only express my disapproval, instead khan just shut up and accepted the cuts.
Hence, he gave the green light to the cuts.
No words of disapproval mean "go ahead at full steam".
Sorry I haven't got a link for this last statement, but I can make one up if it pleases you and toby.

Khan's a buffoon and there fore can join the buffoon club of politicians / councillors he will. Be in good company :LOL:

Johnson
Corbyn
Long Bailey
Mcdonnel
Cash
Grayling
Swinson
Abbot
Knows all :sneaky:
Ect ect

Sponsored Links
I know who you are now, i recognise the rubbish.
I told you on the other forum of the other website you use and abuse and taken over with your copy and paste comunist rubbish that you can't ask for links for everything.
On the other forum you even asked evidence that Brexit happened and the UK left the EU.
The 3 words "laughing", "stock" and "deluded" spring to mind
If you think we're all unemployed and looking at and for links all day, you are wrong.
Anyone making a statement on an internet forum is not automatically a liar unless he produces a link.
As I pointed out to you on the other website, anyone with 10% of human brain can create a link to a fake news, so you asking for links makes no difference to facts.
Furthermore, opinions are not provable: if I have an opinion about something, I surely can't offer evidence of that, it's my personal opinion.
Again, I explained this to you on the other website.
Finally, as promised on the other website, I will stop engaging with you and any discussion you take over with your dictator attitude.
Stalinist soviet union might seem like a utopia to you, but you live in UK.
Wake up, open your eyes, anchor your feet to the ground and start accepting reality.
Bye.
See a head doctor soon

Strange how there was enough money for Khan to employ an extra 9!!! pr/press officers though. Maybe Rory Stuart will win the election & Khan can go back to defending alleged terrorists in court, hoovering up legal aid money.

I noticed Mayor Khant on the news tonight stateing he won't be shaking hands with people for the foreseeable future. Blimey, I bet anyone meeting him over the next few days will be relieved.
What a piece of work he is.

Strange how there was enough money for Khan to employ an extra 9!!! pr/press officers though. Maybe Rory Stuart will win the election & Khan can go back to defending alleged terrorists in court, hoovering up legal aid money.

Care to put in a link?

Tiger. I've got a feeling you like Mayor Khant judging by your previous 9.11.2001 post... Hmmm,

With a bit of luck?? Khan wil. Be kicked out of office :)

Strange how only buffoons seemed to. Get voted in as mayor's

Johnson
Livingstone
Khan

Jeez us wept

Sponsored Links
Back