Mayor Sadiq Khan

And what has that Khant done for us?

Utter waffle...dont forget the row with his misses and kneetouchgate....
Are you dismissing those things that Johnson did as utter waffle.

Please can you be specific which particular thing you consider waffle and why.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
May was HS 12 May 2010 – 13 July 2016, Khan became Mayor 9 May 2016, so a few weeks, did they ever meet in that time?

You want evidence that khan approved police cuts.
Do you seriously think that any PM can decide anything about London without consulting with the mayor?
Even if cuts had been already planned by Boris (another very good liar), khan could've screamed against them and gain media attention, instead he approved of them so he could use the money for his own agenda.

Do you seriously think that any PM can decide anything about London without consulting with the mayor?
Even if cuts had been already planned by Boris (another very good liar), khan could've screamed against them and gain media attention, instead he approved of them so he could use the money for his own agenda.

A classic fudge from someone who has no evidence, and we are talking Home secretary not PM, front up or shut up

It isnt just police cuts

Huge cuts in social services, youth clubs, drug clinics, etc etc etc

And huge cuts to ministry of justice, so takes too long to get crims to court.
Research shows link between crime and poverty.

Lots of right wingers love to blame Khan for everything but his hands are pretty much tied.

A classic fudge from someone who has no evidence, and we are talking Home secretary not PM, front up or shut up
I know who you are now, i recognise the rubbish.
I told you on the other forum of the other website you use and abuse and taken over with your copy and paste comunist rubbish that you can't ask for links for everything.
On the other forum you even asked evidence that Brexit happened and the UK left the EU.
The 3 words "laughing", "stock" and "deluded" spring to mind
If you think we're all unemployed and looking at and for links all day, you are wrong.
Anyone making a statement on an internet forum is not automatically a liar unless he produces a link.
As I pointed out to you on the other website, anyone with 10% of human brain can create a link to a fake news, so you asking for links makes no difference to facts.
Furthermore, opinions are not provable: if I have an opinion about something, I surely can't offer evidence of that, it's my personal opinion.
Again, I explained this to you on the other website.
Finally, as promised on the other website, I will stop engaging with you and any discussion you take over with your dictator attitude.
Stalinist soviet union might seem like a utopia to you, but you live in UK.
Wake up, open your eyes, anchor your feet to the ground and start accepting reality.
Bye.

Anyone making a statement on an internet forum is not automatically a liar unless he produces a link.
No, but if that statement is untrue then it is a lie and therefore...

Furthermore, opinions are not provable: if I have an opinion about something, I surely can't offer evidence of that, it's my personal opinion.
Again, I explained this to you on the other website.
Yes, but if you believe something that is untrue; that is not an opinion but a mistake.

Is it that you believe that the cut in police numbers by Theresa May as Home Secretary was approved or supported by Sadiq Khan as Mayor of London before he was Mayor of London?

offensive post removed
offensive post

Last edited by a moderator:
No, but if that statement is untrue then it is a lie and therefore...

Yes, but if you believe something that is untrue; that is not an opinion but a mistake.

Is it that you believe that the cut in police numbers by Theresa May as Home Secretary was approved or supported by Sadiq Khan as Mayor of London before he was Mayor of London?
Read the WHOLE post.
I know it's diffi
If khan did not directly approve the cuts, surely he never disapproved them.
Boris started approving the cuts and khan, despite his promises, continued.

Sponsored Links
Back