Me Again!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Ho hum im posting on the disaster board again, whys it always me????

Working in my workshop, ripping through some 4 x 2 to make some large pegs about 18" long for a job the next day. Now i dont normally use a push stick when i do this, i normally guide it through and then take hold at the other end, very carfully. For some reason i decided to use one of the lengths as a push stick, as it was going through, some how it hit the blade, shot of like a missile, striking me in the ribs.

Ive now got a couple of cracked ribs oh joy oh joy. :cry:

lesson, dont try to be safe in the first place!!! :D

Sponsored Links
Try to be safe all the time ;) and get familiar with it then you won't make a mistake with your push stick (sorry)

Try not to laugh, cough or sneeze for a few weeks :cry:

John,

wouldnt mind but for the past umpteen years ive never bothered using one, unless for really small bits, ive always done it by hand and i find ive always been ultra careful because of that. I cant even think of why i changed the habit on that one occasion.

Youre right about coughing, sneezing, burping, laughing etc etc

Sponsored Links
Don't let the M.O.D know you've been firing missiles, they have the S.A.S surrounding your work shop in a flash, :LOL: ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back