Meaningful vote No3

I'l start the process of replying.

Do you agree that not knowing or caring who your MEP is or what he or she does, or that believing that the effects of Tory austerity and housing policies are the fault of the EU were not good reasons to vote to leave the EU?

Do you think that it was a clever idea for people to vote for something which will make their problems even worse?
Speculation.

Sponsored Links
Do let me know when you start the process of replying.......
I'll start the process of replying.

Do you agree that not knowing or caring who your MEP is or what he or she does, or that believing that the effects of Tory austerity and housing policies are the fault of the EU were not good reasons to vote to leave the EU?

Do you think that it was a clever idea for people to vote for something which will make their problems even worse?

I'll start the process of replying.

Better off out of EU....no i do not know how long or how damaging economically it will be,, neither do you...You can thank me in a few years when EU is no more and UK is prosperous...yipppppeeeeee

Sponsored Links
Back