Meaningful vote No3

Please make an intelligent, well-argued case that such ignorance is the fault of the EU, and therefore a valid reason for leaving.
Why?
Please make an intelligent, well-argued case that that is the fault of the EU, and therefore a valid reason for leaving.
Why?
Please make an intelligent, well-argued case that our dysfunctional housing market is the fault of the EU, and therefore a valid reason for leaving.
Why?
Please make an intelligent, well-argued case that people voting to leave the EU for reasons which are nothing to do with the EU and making their situation even worse at the same time was a clever and well-informed thing to do.
Why?

Please make an intelligent, well-argued case why and how you think calling anybody that voted leave an idiot, that they 'knew what they were voting for' and they 'deserve what they get', has any benefit other than massaging your own ego.

Sponsored Links
Why not?

Oh that's right, you still haven't made up your mind :LOL:
Been told numerous times,,thick as thick pork...no wonder you voted stay...like talking to 5 year olds,,,yes,,but why,,,but whyyyyyy

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?
Why?

Because YOU made the claim that people's ignorance of MEPs, and problems with austerity and housing policies were reasons for people voting to leave the EU. Can you show that they were valid reasons because they were the fault of the EU or not?

Please make an intelligent, well-argued case why and how you think calling anybody that voted leave an idiot, that they 'knew what they were voting for' and they 'deserve what they get', has any benefit other than massaging your own ego.
Show how wrong I am about the idiocy, then.

Show that not knowing who your MEP is, that our decades of austerity, that our broken housing market, etc are all the fault of the EU, and thus leaving the EU was not an act of idiocy.

Sponsored Links
Because YOU made the claim that people's ignorance of MEPs, and problems with austerity and housing policies were reasons for people voting to leave the EU.
I did make that -is it one you agree with?

Can you show that they were valid reasons because they were the fault of the EU or not
I never said they were the fault of the EU.

Show that not knowing who your MEP is, that our decades of austerity, that our broken housing market, etc are all the fault of the EU, and thus leaving the EU was not an act of idiocy
Yes, I thought you would refuse to answer the question.

I will ask again, what benefit is gained by calling everybody that voted leave, an idiot.

You enjoy being rude to people, but you dont have any interest, or perhaps ability to engage with people of different views.

Lets put it in a simple way; if you call somebody stupid, are they going to listen or be influenced by what you say? Is it your attitude which is fuelling the division in this country?

What is your motivation for the approach you take? What are you trying to achieve?

Why?

Because YOU made the claim that people's ignorance of MEPs, and problems with austerity and housing policies were reasons for people voting to leave the EU. Can you show that they were valid reasons because they were the fault of the EU or not?

Show that not knowing who your MEP is, that our decades of austerity, that our broken housing market, etc are all the fault of the EU, and thus leaving the EU was not an act of idiocy.
No need .democracy...sorted .you missed it . Move on..

You enjoy being rude to people, but you dont have any interest, or perhaps ability to engage with people of different views.
Rofl ....he hates all brexit heroes,,,probably most people ...He is "special".

I did make that -is it one you agree with?

I never said they were the fault of the EU.

Yes, I thought you would refuse to answer the question.

I will ask again, what benefit is gained by calling everybody that voted leave, an idiot.

Lets put it in a simple way; if you call somebody stupid, are they going to listen or be influenced by what you say? Is it your attitude which is fuelling the division in this country?

What is your motivation for the approach you take? What are you trying to achieve?
Let's put it in a simple way; you think that distorting, misquoting and generally misinterpreting whatever anyone says is a better way of communicating or persuading others to support your argument?
You enjoy winding people up by your persistent distortion of what someone says.

Let's put it in a simple way; you think that distorting, misquoting and generally misinterpreting whatever anyone says is a better way of communicating or persuading others to support your argument?

I just point out where you are wrong -I cant help if your errors are frequent, can I?

I notice BAS hasnt responded to post 230......I wonder why? :ROFLMAO:

I'l start the process of replying.

Do you agree that not knowing or caring who your MEP is or what he or she does, or that believing that the effects of Tory austerity and housing policies are the fault of the EU were not good reasons to vote to leave the EU?

Do you think that it was a clever idea for people to vote for something which will make their problems even worse?

I'l start the process of replying.

Do you agree that not knowing or caring who your MEP is or what he or she does, or that believing that the effects of Tory austerity and housing policies are the fault of the EU were not good reasons to vote to leave the EU?

Do you think that it was a clever idea for people to vote for something which will make their problems even worse?

Some voted on principle :cool: and other hounarable reasons :cool:
;)

Even simpler...EU is on borrowed time.

Sponsored Links
Back