Meaningful vote No3

Not true.

The EU offers a variety of relationships. We could have had Norway, or Switzerland. But the Brextremists don't like foreigners.

May's red lines, intended to appease the Brextremists, rule them all out.

Sponsored Links
They know that her deal is not acceptable to Parliament or people yet they insist it is the only deal they will accept.
Because that's the one we said we wanted. What they are saying they won't do is to change it after we'd said it was the one we wanted.

If we could show them that we were serious about finding a way to get our politicians to agree on something different to what we said was what we wanted then we could get a long extension to give us time to find what it is we do want.

Sponsored Links
Letwin amendment wins,

MPs gain control of business of commons.

TM still may refuse a blank cheque on options she doesnt approve. She is like a rat that wont die :eek:

Yay. Let’s put it completely in the hands of the only group of expense fiddling, house flipping, pocket lining people I know that vote for their own pay rise while the rest of the country’s wages stay static. Of course, they are only there for us, aren’t they? :rolleyes:

TM still says 'my deal is the best way of delivering Brexit'.

Good grief, she wont give up

Yay. Let’s put it completely in the hands of the only group of expense fiddling, house flipping, pocket lining people I know that vote for their own pay rise while the rest of the country’s wages stay static. Of course, they are only there for us, aren’t they? :rolleyes:

Isn't May also a politician. Didn't a politician get us into this mess with his Referendum.

Isn't May also a politician. Didn't a politician get us into this mess with his Referendum.
Newsflash: Politicians have even been known to start the odd war. Now, wasn’t it a German politician that got a bit uppity and started the last world war?

Sponsored Links
Back