Meaningful vote No3

Sponsored Links
Ah - will they be the people who think that a vital aspect of a joke is that it should be funny?
You would not recognise a joke if it punched you in the face...You have NO sense of humour.At All.Zilch .Ferkin Zero.In fact,you probably have a net negative sense of humour and suck the humour out and inject misery.

Ah - will they be the people who think that a vital aspect of a joke is that it should be funny?
Some jokes can be witty, without being funny.
You know the ones that cause you to go :rolleyes:.
They're the witty ones, the clever ones, but not necessarily funny.

Sponsored Links
What do you think using your criteria?
Using my criteria, absolutely not, would be the answer.
But you are not bound to use my criteria. It is mine. It is what I apply for my judgments.
That is why I asked you to advise me, based on your criteria.

Using my criteria, absolutely not, would be the answer.
But you are not bound to use my criteria. It is mine. It is what I apply for my judgments.
That is why I asked you to advise me, based on your criteria.
Then do not ask questions you know the answer to!.Numpty

Then do not ask questions you know the answer to!.Numpty
I asked you to answer the question using your criteria, not mine.
Unless you are now suggesting that your criteria is identical to mine.
Is that supposed to be a joke?
In which case, the answer would be, "absolutely not!"
Therefore the assumption can only be, that your comment was intended to be abusive.
Was that one of your first comments of the day?
Did you get out the wrong side of your bed this afternoon?

Juncker told May - before her letter - the 2 alternative extension dates he thought he could persuade E27 leaders to accept.

So May specified in her letter a date that the EU will not accept.

Probably a trick so she can "dance" away singing "It's all their fault!"

Juncker told May - before her letter - the 2 alternative extension dates he thought he could persuade E27 leaders to accept.

So May specified in her letter a date that the EU will not accept.

Probably a trick so she can "dance" away singing "It's all their fault!"
she is setting it up once again so she can blackmail leavers and remainers into her crapist of crap deals.

EU have said there are 3 options that they would consider as acceptable changes to allow an extension: general election, forgetting her red lines, peoples vote.

TM will succeed in getting this deal over the line ;) and then when it happens if I were her I would tell every one in parliament to go and do one and walk out :)

she has guts and resolve

Corbyn would have caved in long ago ;)

Sponsored Links
Back