mega mixer update

cleaning a cup lol
fcking broke as i was cleaning it
right down to the bone as im left handed im stuffed
cant hold hawk or trowel iv just tryed :eek:
ment too bee working monday not looking good now

Sponsored Links
haha cleaning a cup love it haha i once stabbed my self in the chin drying a knife, i tripped over a plastic catapilla. i just realised i know you on anouther site aswell.

Sponsored Links
i dnt know where steve is tonight he added me on face book but i cnt find the vids on there at the moment.
so wat you gonna do tomorow with regards to work just call up and explain what happened, haha will you tell them it was a cup.
it wernt that big spray job was it?? :eek:

pm your face book m8
lol big spay job i wish it was ment to be the last day on a job
PAY DAY but im snooked now and i bet the jodaky trys and finds me more work too lol
he will just love the fact that he will get too keep his money for a few more days lol

i dnt know where steve is tonight he added me on face book but i cnt find the vids on there at the moment.
so wat you gonna do tomorow with regards to work just call up and explain what happened, haha will you tell them it was a cup.
it wernt that big spray job was it?? :eek:
ill put em on later and post on your wall

oi steve get on me face book m8
went too work to day and yep you gessed it finger is prooper fooked now
npened it back up bloood all over the floor

oi steve get on me face book m8
went too work to day and yep you gessed it finger is prooper fooked now
npened it back up bloood all over the floor
you will have to add me m8 your not in my list i think we must have deleted eachother when we were arguing

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back