mega mixer update

P

plstering

going slow but i only got it last night
DSC01088.jpg

DSC01089.jpg

DSC01092.jpg

think i mite need too get a new wisk and i need too get one of them black rubber feet
mm22 100v delivered to my door at 8pm last night
god knows what they was using it too mix up with but when i started too get ll the gray crap off I started to see white and a strong smell of chemicels.
need too get it sand blasted
DSC01090.jpg

new work t shirts came this morn too still trying too get the misiss to go shoping :mad: i want mcdonalds :LOL:

Sponsored Links
the grey stuff looks like plasterboard addy to me, the rubber stop ends are about a fiver, they have replaced the lead as well with the 110v, it looks like an old one to me has it got soft start? if any cr*p builds up on my paddle i hack it off with my lath hammer only takes a minute, how much did you pay for it?

its got soft start and two gears mate
dont think it was board addy looked more like sand cement maybe
came with a bit muther of a mixing tub too coverd in the crap
payed £80 and the guy droped it off too

its got soft start and two gears mate
dont think it was board addy looked more like sand cement maybe
came with a bit muther of a mixing tub too coverd in the crap
payed £80 and the guy droped it off too
a mixing tub? i remember seeing that on e bay black one wasent it? £80 for an mm22 you done well

Sponsored Links
yer thats the one m8 the seller had no rep on there and wanted £140 i think then the listing ended and they relisted it £109 pluss 25 post yer right im paying that :eek:
called them up and gess what it was a (jodacky) in estham london
they wanted me too put the money in paypal and thayd drop it off next day (no fcking way)
face to faace please m8 cash on the door step
after looking at it trying it out i got it down too £80
i felt like smacking the block with the paddel
just need the rubber foot and a clean
iv been on a right one too day resprayed the spot board stand and rubed back the top
spot1.jpg

spot.jpg

spot2.jpg

the tubs got a split in it but its ducket taped on the out side
soo if stuck a load of plast epoxy cement (glue) on the in side and out side

i saw that one the other day mate but i couldnt be doin with the cleaning haha lazy fu*k, could it be layrex on the whisk it looks like every floor layers mixer haha uncleaned and un loved.

going too strip it down clen it up
and send it off to refina for a check up lo
still think i need a new paddel

going too strip it down clen it up
and send it off to refina for a check up lo
still think i need a new paddel
sending it to refina may cost you more than you paid for it, they are easy to take apart but a little bit harder putting back together again ive had mine in peices stripped right down to the gearbox and brushes, if checking the gearbox make sure its got lots of grease in it , but if its working ok i would leave it for now

1#/#1 dont matter mate still looks good its the new summer kit
getting it printed on a water proof pull overs and some hoodi's
got ne cards stamp letter heads and the web site will be upand running soon

1#/#1 dont matter mate still looks good its the new summer kit
Err.... no it don't look good.

One says one number and the other says number one.

I would rather be known as number one.

What your t shirt reads is that you are one of Kents' plasterers instead of reading that you are the number one plasterer in Kent.

I'm sure people will get the idea and it wont matter too much once he has lent against a freshly painted wall or got plaster all down it :LOL: A website is a good idea, i did mine on webs.com for free, just had to pay about £6 for a domain name and thats for 2 years i think.

dont matter now just got back from A&E
sliced my finger up no work for a few days all raped up and its my troweling hand too
cant even hold my hawk :cry: :mad: :(
not happy but on the pluss side i didnt get any blood on the new t shirts :D
i fill like a spastic

Bad news fella, two weeks ago i shoved a drywall bit into my thumbnail, just where the nail grows out of the thumb, saddest thing was that it had my full weight and an 18V makita cordless behind it on it's way in. now it's healing up a bit now i can see that the nail has had a hold punched through it but folded it into my thumb. Prob gonna have to go back and get that pulled out but i will try and put that off for as long as i can.

do you trowel up with the hand that you hold the hawk in?? or have you just tried to swap hands so you can carry on working.
its a git when you hurt ya hands and have to stop working but you feel perfectly fine, i sliced my thumb last year with the cut end of eml cut the nerves and stuff couldnt work for a week (well thats what the docs said) i diddnt bother listening cos i was sooo busy i had about 4 jobs on the go and 8 blokes to sort out, alas thats all gone now back to working on me own again.
how did you slice ya hand plstrng

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back