Megaflo scale problems - advice required on descale.

You really shouldn't resurrect an old thread like this, as per the site rules you should start a new one and by all means then link to this one.

The long and the short of it it though, that certainly is the internal bubble baffle breaking down. Yes you could fit a strainer on the outlet of the cylinder with valves either side to service but that's just a fudge and the cylinder will only get worse.

Sponsored Links
Dear Rob,

Thank you for your guidance regarding the internal bubble baffle. As for your admonishment, I cannot find within the rules any reference to a thread time limit. The last post before mine was December 2021 which isn’t that long ago.

Dear Rob,

Thank you for your guidance regarding the internal bubble baffle. As for your admonishment, I cannot find within the rules any reference to a thread time limit. The last post before mine was December 2021 which isn’t that long ago.

Point 8 .... (y)

Sponsored Links
Eh?? Please read the full fist post and not just the bit you can see ... that post details all the site rules/guidelines

Point 8 on the 1st post is -

8 ) Please do not resurrect old threads. Start a new thread if you have a similar query.

No-one has accused anyone of being abusive or unhelpful

Ah, I see your point. I thought the clip was an extract you selected just for me! I shall copy my original and paste it onto a new thread.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back