Mercedes S350 Bluetec 2011. W221

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all, Can any clever person shine any light on my problem.
My car has been in and out of different garages and had lots of parts changed and nobody seems to able to fix it.
it's only done 70,000 miles but it's developed a very light shaking which can be felt both in the front and back of the car.
when I think back in seemed to start when I hit a pothole but this has been explained to the garages and still they can't give any reason or fix it.

So any suggestions would be gratefully received.
Colin

Sponsored Links
That was the first things to be replaced wheels and tyres

Sponsored Links
Probably a buckled hub......can you find somewhere that can balance the wheels on the car? If they can’t balance it out, they will at least be able to determine which area is the problem.
John

Probably a buckled hub......can you find somewhere that can balance the wheels on the car? If they can’t balance it out, they will at least be able to determine which area is the problem.
John
It's possible. The only places that I know that have (or had ) on car wheel balancers were Volvo dealers. They had to have a Hoffman balancer, but not sure if they still have them.

Before going to try and find that though I'd want to know a bit more. Does it happen at all speeds or any particular areas? Turning, acceleration, braking, heavily laden or unladen. All roads etc. Have any mechanics been out for test rides etc

Sponsored Links
Back